SHUT YOUR TRAP

"Can someone remind me why we're here?" Lee said, looking around the table.

The man didn't understand why his ex-wife and her wife constantly forced happening events involving Sana and him.

"We haven't seen each other since Christmas and Sana has moved to London. I thought we could catch up," Camile said.

The explanation still didn't make sense to Lee, but then againㅡSana looked at him. Some would say Lee should think himself lucky; few people had great relationships with their Ex and new beau.

Lee had to deal with Camille's belle, which wasn't evident.

Janet represented rival and parasite for a long time. It was still tricky to see the woman as an eventual friend.

Lee wished Sana could be plain bitchy and refuse the invitation sometimes.

Why was Sana so polite anyway?

Wasn't she on his side?

Sana smiled as though she heard and squeezed his hand under the table.

They were at the Harp bar at Covent garden to celebrate Sana's move. They ordered beers and sat at a table for four. The bar was one of Londons' must-drink-in pubs.

Lee sighed; all Sana wanted was for peace and harmony to reign.

"Camille will always be Dylans' mother, Lee. I know and respect that. I can't take her place, nor can I be the instigator of more tension," Sana said before they left for the bar.

"You could. I wouldn't blame you."

"But I won't do anything for Dylan and you. Neither of you needs more drama. Wasn't the last three years enough for you?"

Sana was right. There was no need.

It took Lee a while to assimilate the situation, which worked in phases:

- Betrayal

- Murderous intent.

- Hatred and wish to hurt.

- Self-loathing and want to torch the universe.

- Resolve never to love again.

- Content in spitefulness.

- Selfishness

And then Sana came along.

- Torturing the stress outlet.

- Making the stress outlet the only focus.

- Want to see the stress outlet.

- Falling for the stress outlet.

- Messing things up again.

- Recognizing being in love. The stress outlet has a name.

- Accepting defeat and getting over the Ex-wife.

- Healing.

Yes, Lee went through it, and new challenges appeared on his list as the next piece proved.

"How's work, Sana?" Janet asked.

"I was a bit lost at first, but Olaf reassured me. I've still got a whole bunch of stuff to learn. It's so fast-paced. I feel some are frustrated by my slow rhythm."

Challenge 1: A Lover surrounded by youthful men at work. Lee had to control his jealousy. He decided only to ask if Sana had a good day and hoped she would reply by a simple yes or no. When she did that, Lee found himself following up with another question, then Sana supplied a hefty dose of Olaf-did-or-said.