WHEN YOU LOVE

Lee looked around the room and wondered why everyone came.

No one declined the invitation.

Sana's parents and her very fizzy pop friend Hollie came.

Micheal popped by for drinks with his wife and kids.

The banshee duo, Camille&Janet yelled present for Dylan's sake.

Finally, Dylan invited Candy and her rebound boyfriend to thank them for having helped him during his crossfading episode.

It was Dylan's first family event without a girlfriend. He was doing better. The teen played fewer games online and read more. He was going through what Lee called a spiritual adventure, where he sought to find and elevate himself.

"Here's our girl," Sana announced as she deposited the turkey on the dining table.

Lee winked at her. In all the mayhem stood Sana. The woman of his dreams he didn't know he needed. Lee was happy they met then. Before, Lee would have been too young and immature, and so would have been Sana to appreciate their bond fully. For Lee, they met at just the right moment of their timeline. They had lived enough to know what they had was special.

As far as trials went to test their love's elasticity, the couple showed their feelings were strong and flexible enough to withstand the craziest situations.

"Lee, we've got to go. We've got a forty-minute drive to Audrey's parent's house."

Lee nodded and yelled to Sana, "Micheal and Audrey are leaving."

Sana immediately came to join Lee, "leaving already?"

"Yes, I wish I could stuff in two meals. My parents will have just as much food as theirs. They'll get grumpy if we don't eat. Thank you so much, Sana. It's always a pleasure seeing you," Audrey said, engulfing Sana in a titan hug. If Audrey initially didn't know what to think about his husband's mistress ex-best friend, she quickly reviewed and upgraded her judgment. Sana was genuine, and Audrey liked the way Sana supported Lee. "See you soon, Sana."

"Yes, drive carefully."

The Guilliams left, and the couple returned to their Christmas table, where everyone awaited. Familiar scents flirted with more exotic ones.

Garam masala, curry, turmeric, saffron, cumin, many spices, and everything nice; Sana and her mother offered a fusion take of traditional Christmas dishes.

"Everything smells delicious," Sana Holly said. The woman was ecstatic; she couldn't believe Sana invited her to her family meal. Hollie felt their friendship had improved, especially since Sana introduced her to Lee.

"You'll love it. Sana is a great cook," Dylan said.

Sana had to hand it to Dylan. He wasn't one to hold a grudge. She recognized that the boy had made efforts from day one and that she profited without really thinking about how her presence impacted him.

To do better.

If there was one person to whom Sana owed a better relationship, it was Dylan. Lee's son was part of the package, and her future with Lee was indissociable from Dylan.

"He flatters me," Sana replied, winking at him as she sat.

"Are you okay, babe?" Camille asked Janet.

"I'm good; I don't know why everything smells so strong," Janet whispered.

Janet entered the zoneㅡthat Rough first trimester where one had nausea for breakfast and heat waves for lunch.

Camille reassured her, saying it was better in winter than summer.

"Are you sure you'll be able to eat?"