Visions

Chapter Eighty-Two~Visions

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

"I do not think I can bare it." Rhaella whispered.
Her daughter, Vissera, lay contempt in her arms. The babe looked up at her mother, her blue and purple eyes shining with admiration. "She is barely two moons old."

"She will be safer for it." Aemond replied, his hand placed on his wife's hip, the other running up and down her arm. He peered over Rhaella's shoulder to look at his daughter, and how delicate she seemed.

Sometimes Aemond had to think, how it happened to be that the two of them made and raised five kind and loving children. Especially considering their own personalities. Of course each of them had a burning flame of sorts within them, yet it was a wonder how they rarely used it. Of course their parents would burn the world for them, so he supposed that was why they didn't have to worry about sparking a fire.

But now when he looked at Vissera, he felt something different. He had been gifted with three sons, and another daughter who was seemingly more like him then her brothers. But Vissera had an aura around her that radiated a change.
He wasn't sure what it was, he never really thought much about the unknown.

Rhaella was unsure off the plan, sending her infant babe across the narrow sea on dragon back with her seventeen year old brother, was an idea she was not too favourable off. Of course she was not much older than Daeron, but she was much less naive. Daeron was a lot like his brothers, impulsive and quick witted. Of course he shared Rhaella's trait of cunningness and manipulation, yet his impulse was far too strong to outweigh his rationality.

"I trust Daeron too do his best too get her too safety." Rhaella said, looking down at her daughter. "But I worry, that if he faces any trouble on his journey that he would turn to fight instead of turning to flee."

"That will be the Dragon in him." Aemond sighed. "I am sure he would not do anything that would risk her life." His hand went to run over Vissera's head.

"No he wouldn't, but accidents happen." Rhaella replied. "But she is entightled to the same safety her siblings have inherited, and if your plan works, then they should be home by the years end." A part of her knew it was just wishful thinking, but that was all that was left now. Coins were being flipped and there was no way to tell which side it would land on. "Fetch him for me would you Gabriel, my brother?"

Gabriel sat on the furs by the fire, reading a book. "Yes Lady." He said before heading out the room.

"By Gods I hope your plan works." Rhaella muttered.

"Whats three dragons against two?" Aemond replied, eyes following her as she went to put Vissera in her crib. "Besides, our dragons have been war, they know their part."

She thought then of Vermithor, how she had not been riding freely with him for some time. She felt neglected of the gift, so no doubt her bonded beast would also feel the same hardship. He was old beyond his years now, and his days off battleship were behind him.

"You have no idea where Finan and Clarissa took them?" Aemond questioned. "Daeron could spend months looking and yet sill not find them."

"I don't." Rhaella replied. "I didn't wish to know, so that way even the flames couldnt drag it from me, that was if my first plan did not work. I let speculation begin that Daemon was somewhat involved."

"So you haven't the faintest Idea?" Aemond said repeating his question.

Then Rhaella noticed the moon. Full and illuminating a white graceful light upon the lands below. "I don't, but I can find out."