Ecstasy

M

Chapter Thirty-Five~ Ecstasy

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

When she arrived back to her chamber she had not been expecting to see Aemond. She'd done her best to avoid him over the last three days.

"Where are the children?" Was the first things she said when she noticed the empty bed.

"With Mother." Aemond replied. He watched as she removed her cloak, revealing a blood stained forest green dress. As he looked closer he saw her hands were stained crimson, little dried traces of red on her cheek and even on the tips of her hair.

"What are you doing in here?" She sighed.

Aemond approched her. "These are my chambers too."

"You have others." She retorted, no trace of kindness in her voice.

"None of them with you." He took her hand in his staring down at her.

She was angry beyond words with him, didn't know if she would ever be able to forgive him for what he had done. But she could not help but love him.

She cursed her heart for it. If he wasn't her life then he would be dead by now.

"Rhaella I cannot do this." He sighed. "I cannot pretend that I am not living solely for you." He admitted. "I cannot let you survive this alone."

She hated him. Hated how his pride and his wrath cost her, her son. But she loved him too.

Rhaella could not bring herself to say anything, knowing that if she did it would only be venom she spat from her tongue. But she needed him to know that she loved him.

So she kissed him.

The rage that bubbled inside her needed something that would subside it. And she had to wait at least a few more hours till she returned to inflict hell upon Blood.

Rhaella pulled Aemonds leather shirt from his shoulders, running her hands along his chest. Aemond breathed against her lips, reaching his hands over her shoulders to unless her dress.

He leant in to kiss her again, but he felt a sharp pin on his jaw when she dug her nails in to his jaw and forced him to look into her eyes.
"I want you to fuck me." She told him. "Do not be gentle and loving." She pulled her arms from her sleeve's relishing in the way the coldness of the late afternoon air hardened her nipples. "Fuck me like you paid for it."

Aemond didn't need to hear another word. He pulled her with him onto the bed snaking his hand down her body and between her legs.

Rhaella moaned softly into his ear, when his thumb toyed with her bud. But he wasn't listening to her. "Don't make me look elsewhere." She threatened.

Somethings animalistic switched in his head at the mention of her straying away from him.

But Rhaella got what she wanted when she felt him plunge two fingers inside of her, letting his digits dance along her walls and pull her into euphoria.

Her moans were notes from a symphony he had not heard in what felt like centuries. Rhaella pushed his hand into her more, leaning up to kiss him.
His fingers strummed against her walls like he was playing an instrument, urging her to let him finish the song.

But Rhaella was stubborn, and she refused to let him push her from the cliff that she was tipping over.

He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her from the bed and slammed her against the wall, He gripped onto her hips punishingly so that it might bruise, and lifting her so she could hook her legs around his hips. Aemond pressed his hardness against her exposed center, groaning at the feeling of her bare cunt against him.

Rhaella snaked her hand around his neck and fisted her hand into the back of his hair so that she could gain access to his neck from where he held her, slightly above him. Her lips latched onto his skin using her mouth to decorate his neck with little purple bruises while she circled her hips to relieve the tension that built between their centers.

Aemond felt the way her wetness slid around his cock, daring him to take her without remorse for comfort.

"Do it Aemond." She smirked when she saw him struggling to keep composure.

Aemond looked at her, staring into her eyes. If this was the only way she would have him in her company, he would make sure he savored it. So he fell to his knees before her.
When his tongue made contact with her, she slammed her head back against the wall, head spinning from the pain and the pleasure that was thrusted upon her She pulled at his hair, and her back arched giving him more access, while she swam through a river of lust on a boat of euphoria.

When he traced his tongue around her bundle of nerves, she bit down on her bottom lip to prevent the scream threatening to rip through her lungs.

Aemond began to lean backwards, wrapping his arms around her thighs, falling back onto the fur carpet as he continued his hunt with his mouth. She fell on top of his mouth the new position forcing her heavier to his tongue. Rhaella moved her hips in circular motion against his lips and he dug his fingers into her skin pulling her cunt harder too his face, moaning against her and sending a bolt of ecstasy rippling through her.

Rhaella could feel her abdomen tighten, and Aemond saw the way her movements faltered. And he pulled her from his mouth and lowered her to his cock.

Rhaella felt her skin set on fire at the feeling of him inside of her. Lost her self in the feeling of it. But when she looked down at him, staring up at her ready to worship her and the ground she walked up, she felt the anger return to her.
She kept her hips rotating on him, but let her hands wander to creep around her neck squeezing at his throat.

She struck her hand across his face, and he smirked up at her, reaching his hand to grip onto her left breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers.
Aemond continued to buck his hips up into her, his groans coming out rasped as she trapped the air in his throat. He could see the hatred burning in her eyes as she lifted herself before dropping back down onto him, riding him to her own release. She looked like a Goddess, and he was her lowly servant, letting him use her so that she could drag them both down the tunnel of euphoria. She looked like she wished to take his life as she moved on top of him, and he would gladly give it to her.

Rhaella shuddered when her ecstasy ripped through her core, her walls pulsating around her husbands cock pulling a loud moan from him before setting him to release into her, his seed spilling up into her womb.

She climbed from him, leaving him panting on the floor, and pulled a sheet from the basket by the bed and wrapped it around her.

The night was cold, Rhaella leant on the ledge of the tall window, looking out onto the gardens of the red keep.

"Rhaella tell me this torment us at an end." Aemond sighed as he arrived behind her.

She did not answer his question. "Do you think Aerys is okay?" She said staring up at the stars in the sky. "Do you think he's gone to sleep now, or are the heavens even like that?"

Aemond felt his heart tug at her questions. "He's probably taking advantage of you not forcing him to sleep." Aemond did not know whether the heavens were really a peace as they were said to be.

Rhaella smiled, finding some peace in her husbands words.

Aemond heard a small knock at the door, and his brows furrowed when he opened it to find a man, who had clearly been expecting Rhaella.
"Who the bastard are you?" Aemond Questioned.

"A bastard." Finan said quickly. "The princess told me to find her when I found her," Finan thought for a minute, not wishing to reveal Rhaella's schemes. "Found her rat!"

"Rat?" Aemond said turning to Rhaella when she joined his side. "Rhaella who is this?"

Rhaella shook her head, trying her best to dismiss the interaction. "He's my new sword, Aegon allowed it." She told him. "He's helping me find my experimental Rat." She looked at him when she mentioned the name of a Rodent. Asking him silently if he meant what she thought.

Finan's single nod set her mind into a rush of adrenaline.

"I must go." She muttered to Aemond.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅