Betrayal Of Innocence

Chapter Twenty~Betrayal Of
Innocence

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

Rhaella's luck had changed. Her original plan was to frame one of the Maester's. But thanks to Lord strong, her task had been made a lot easier.

According to Larys,
the lady Melanie Lannister,
was fucking both of her brothers.

And as it turned out Marshall had already taken a beating just hours before Aemond got a hold of the lord, by the hands of his younger brother, Marco.

Now Rhaella was on her way to speak with the lady Melanie.

She laughed loudly when she burst through the door, There they were Melanie and Marco, caught in a moment of intimacy.

So Larys was right.

"Gods, when I was told of a vile rumour against one of my oldest friends, I was so quick to jump your defence Melanie!"

"Princess!" Both the Lannister's exclaimed when they saw Rhaella.

"Oh please!" Rhaella laughed, waving her hand dismissing the two, and their pleas of innocence. "I just thought the two of you should know that you're brother has just been taken into the care of the maesters, making some very vile accusations against the two of you, one I now know to be true." She sighed. "And before you ask me why he has ended up there, you might do well to ask you're brother lady Melanie."

"Princess I assure you, I fought with my brother two nights ago, I spoke with him just this morning." Marco cried.

Rhaella shrugged. "Have you any witness to this conversation?" She feigned concern.

"Well no but-

"Well My lord your brother claims that the two of you fought over the lovely lady Melanie over here." She gestured to the Lannister girl. "But what worries me most, Is that Ser Marshall claims you threatened to kill him." The accusation she threw at him lead him to throw pleas of innocence her way,
how she loved the face of people who were falsely accused. Knowing in her heart she would take away the last hope of freedom they had. "Unfortunately, My Lord and Lady, I will have to report to my brother the king, and seek his council on what to do next." She turned away from the looking at her appearance in the mirror. "In the mean time, I suggest you take some time apart, let these rumours fall down into the depths amongst the others." It was the last thing she said before she left.

~

When she arrived in the infirmary, the man soon to lay victim to her hand was the only other living soul in the room, she almost felt bad. To kill whilst one lay resting was a sin she had never been sinner to. But one who lets a blade be the horse pulling the carriage of life, is bound to succumb to temptation.

And a blade was what she had brought.

It wasn't her usual style, normally she would prefer a poison, something that attacked in the silence of the night but she had no time to execute a plan that would ensure it worked, she had masters to worry about, they often meddled in her games.

She'd told Aegon of Ser Larys accusations, but never names him as the accuser, she had after all seen it herself. She helped him make up a new plan to explain Marshall's soon death, which also helped her take out as many Lannisters as she could.

When the blade made contact with Marshall's neck he woke in fright.

They say the blood of the dragon runs deep.
But the blade of one of those dragons cuts deeper.

Crimson splurged from his neck, staining her dress. He was gasping for air, choking on his own Lannister blood. His brown eyes met Rhaella's purple ones, a question dancing around his iris. Why.

She smiled softly at him.He should be happy, be thanking her. She'd given him a one way ticket out of the hell that westeros had become.

She plunged the dagger into his chest for good measure, making sure he was dead. She had always been one for theatrics, she couldn't help herself and thy way her mind whispered the threat of Lannister into her ear, gave her the perfect idea. She carved the initials M.L into his heart. They would either blame Melanie or Marco, maybe both of them.

~

Rhaella was sure she would break her agreement with strong, but on her walk back to her chamber she thought the good it could do her, with Larys being her eyes and ears around the castle she could focus more on making sure her family was safe.

So she had her maids draw her a bath on the balcony of her chamber. She'd blew out most of the candles, the thought of Larys seeing her naked body making her stomach turn.
But she had no objection to the view of her silhouette.

Once her shall dropped from her body, the night air wrapped around her skin, the wind dancing through her locks of white. The warmth of the velvety water felt like a touch from heaven,
but it was the sudden touch of her husband that had her reaching for the gods themselves.

"Your dress," He whispered, "Care to explain why it's all bloody?" His hands ran over her chest.

"You asked me to kill, Aemond, I was doing good on my word." She sighed, a shiver running up her back, as he traced a wet finger on her skin.

"Hmm, were you doing good? Or were you feeding that venomous addiction?" He whispered close to her ear. His hand ran over her chest, gripping onto her breast, making her lean back into him.

She made noise of bliss, smirking. "You should be happy Aemond, I've saved you a lot of grief."

"You know," He started, his hand slipping into the water and lower down her body. "Knowing how ruthless you can be, has me ready to fall onto my knees for you." He told her, just as his thumb made contact with her bud.

She moaned, resting her head on his shoulder. His hand clasped around her neck, letting his fingers push inside of her. "It would be you, the one to let lust take over at the thought of murder." She breathed.

He added more pressure to her neck, her walls gripping onto his fingers. "Lust takes over whenever it concerns you." He told her pumping his fingers faster. "You're every mans dream and nightmare."

"You'd be glad to know," She said before letting out a moan, "That your helping me put on a show." She looked at the east wing, the building opposite hers.

Aemond could see him in the distance, Larys Strong, on the balcony opposite. His hand drifted to his dagger lifting it from it's pocket. "You let him watch you bathe." He said staring down, he swapped his hand for his blade.

"Come now husband, let them watch what only you may touch." She lifted her neck to meet his blade with more pressure, it felt sharp. At her words his fingers danced against her walls pulling her to his heaven, she let go with a shuddering moan, her movement causing his knife to slip and make a small incision in her skin.

"You're going to give him a show, a real one."

Aemond lifted her out of the bath, pushed her upper body over the railing and had her panting his name into the midnight air.

Once they were done, Rhaella sat by the burning heath, strumming her fingers across her harp.

Her mind flashed back to the image of blood spraying onto her dress, Marshall gagging on his own blood. The look in his eye just before he died. He didn't look peaceful like most say happens to someone when they die, instead he looked tormented and scared.

She supposed it was expected for him to be scared, he was falling into the arms of death himself. The one thing humans did not understand.

"What is that you're playing?" Aemond said from the bed, he'd been watching her for a half hour, hypnotised by the tune leaving her instrument. "I've never heard it before."

She didn't look up at Aemond, instead she continued to play her melody. "Betrayal of innocence."

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅