Haters- Ddot

DD just told me to come home wit Ddot to hang out so we got dressed, me in a hoodie and leggings and him in a matching hoodie and black sweatpants. We called the rah rah mobile and headed over.

"Wassup gang!" I say walking inside, giving a hug to DD. "Where's Gordo?" I ask taking off my shoes.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He yells running out to give me a hug. "I missed you twin." He said giving me a hug. "You never over here anymore nigga, always with this fatass." He says throwing a bag of chips to Ddot then DD.

"Where's mine nigga?" I say mugging him as he sits in the couch.

"In the kitchen." He says continually eating his chips watching the TV.

"You could have some of mine ma." Ddot says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Thank you pa." I say turning around giving him a couple pecks before we were interrupted.

"That's enough." DD says as Notti hits the back of my leg. "Doing that nasty ass shit, sit y'all asses down." He says not looking up from the blunt he's rolling.

"Y'all some dickheads." I say sitting down with Ddot sitting next to me. I lay back with my head on his lap and my feet in Notti.

"Hell nah, get you funky ass feet of-"

"Nigga don't play wit me." I say jumping up like I'm bout to hit him.

"Oooooh guys the blunt is ready." DD says like the fucking crackhead he is. "Wanna go to my room?"

"Mami not here though." I said sitting up.

"Nah, she out wit melz but I don't want her spazzing." He said putting the blunt to his lips as we all stand up and walk upstairs.

We get to his room, DD sitting in his gaming chair, Notti sitting on the floor in front of the bed and me sitting on Ddot lap on the bed. I could see DD side eyeing us but he's irrelevant. "Light it nigga." I say throwing my lighter to DD.

"Yo throw something at me again nigga." He said picking the lighter up off the floor. "And get off his lap." He said putting the blunt to his lips and lighting it.

"Nigga let me live." I say pulling my phone out my hoodie pocket. "Baby, look." I say turning the camera towards Ddot.

"Y'all mad ugly." Notti lil hating ass say.

"Nigga you's a hater." Ddot says as I putting my middle finger in Notti face.

"Fuck you and yo finger." He said slapping my hand then pushing me making me fall of Ddot lap.

"Nigga fuck you." I say standing up, sitting back on Ddot lap before getting pushed off.

"Yo sit on the fucking bed." Notti says slapping the spot next to Ddot. "I'm not playing."

"Wrd2, I'll beat yo ass still." DD says passing the blunt to Notti. "Ugly ass couple."

"Y'all some haters." I say laying my head on Ddot lap.

"Right, on our dick." Ddot says putting his arm around my waist.

"Move ya hand Nigga."