7 months- Notti

I had to go to this group therapy thing. It's for people who have been physically affected by gang violence so I have to go because 1 week ago I was stabbed in my abdominal area while in a fight with a rival gang member. As the train come to a stop, I grab my crutches and stand up walking towards the door. The doors opens so I start walking, having to stop before the exiting stairs to brace myself.

"You need help?" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see a teenage girl with a sling and bandages on her left arm.

"Nah I'm good." I say before taking a deep breath and going on the first step.

"Bro I got you." She said going to my left side, putting her arm under mine and helping me walk up. "You want me to get you a Uber or sum cause it don't look like you should be walking?" She said as we reached the top of the steps..

"Nah I'm jus going right there but thank you gang forsure." I said trynna point to the building at the end of the street.

"Nah, word? I gotta go there too." She said looking at me, making eye contact. "What you gotta go for?" She said with a puzzled look on her face.

"I got stabbed last week in the metro, jus gang shit." I said lifting up my hoodie to show my bandaged wound. "What about you?" I say as her face become more relaxed.

"I was on the block and some DOA niggas did a drive b-"

"You in a gang?" I say looking at her confused.

"My cousin Dudey in OY so I'm associated I guess." She said pulling out her phone.

"Dudey yo cousin? That's my nigga bro." I say smiling at her, her smiling back.

"Ohhhhh." She said starting to laugh. "I thought I was bugging. You Notti right?" She said pointing towards me.

"Yeahhh. How you know?" I said as we walk Infront of the building.

"I jack yo music nigga, I was wondering why you looked so familiar bro." She said opening the door. "Dudey put me on to yo shit." She said as I walk in, following me.

"Oh that's lit. Thank you for the support, real shit." I said smiling at her. "Shit, gotta go in this lame ahh room." I said standing Infront.

"I gotchu gang, jus sit next to me." She said smiling at me making me smile back. Damn she gorgeous.

We sat down, we was about 10 minutes early so we ate sum of the food that was on the tables till people finally arrived and we sat in the circle.

"So todays group is for victims of gang violence, specifically teens. We can just say there name, age and.... Where there from." She said looking around the group. "Who would like to start?"

"I'll go. My name is Y/N, I'm 14 and I'm from New York." She said sitting back and looking at the group.

"I'll go next. My name is No- Ethan, I'm 14 and I'm also from New York." I said putting my hands in my pockets looking at Y/N and smiling.

The rest of the people went, me and Y/N whispering to each other jus to stay awake ts. "Finally that shit over." I say as we were getting ready to leave.

"Dudey picking us up." She said as I stood up.

"Oh for real? Thank you gang for real." I said smiling at her as I grab my crutches. We walk outside, Dudey pulling up almost immediately. "Yo Dudey." I say getting in the back with
Y/N's help.

"Yo Notti. You good bro?" He said turning around to slap me up.

"Yeah nigga I'm lit." I said laying my crutches on the floor. "Thank you for picking us up bro." I say as he started driving.

"Yeah you know I got y'all." He said focusing on the road, fortunately.

"It was boring as fuck in that bitch." Y/N said leaning back in her seat and pulling out her phone.

"Bro wrd2." I said chuckling. We get to my house faster than I thought, I wanted to hang with Y/N more low key. "You thank you gang. Imma see if the boys wanna link later." I said grabbing my crutches while Y/N gets out the car to help me. "Give me your number." I said as I stand on my crutches.

"Jacking me already is crazy."  She said laughing, putting her number in my phone.

"Who wouldn't?" I said smirking as she hands me my phone back.

————————————————————-

It's been 7 months since I met Y/N. We started dating in August of 2022. Right now I was heading over to her house to hang out and go out to eat. I jus got to the door, holding the pink roses and heart-shaped box of chocolates.

"Hi baby." She said opening the door, giving me a kiss before looking at the rose and chocolates.

"Happy 7 months baby." I said smiling at her, giving her the rose and chocolates.

"Your too cute." She said leaning in again, giving me a longer kiss. "Come in pa." She said grabbing my hand and bringing me up to her room. "I'll be right back." She said going downstairs for a moments before coming back up with a giant teddy bear. "Happy 7 months papi." She said smiling, sitting it in the bed next to me.

"Thank you ma." I said standing up, putting my hands on her waist and giving her a kiss. "But I got sum else for you." I said smirking.

"Say less."

A/N
I know I'm late but RIP Notti. Can't believe it's been 7 months bro. LLN rest easy🤍