Too young-DD

"Yo Darrian." I said walking downstairs to ask my little brother for something.

"Nah take yo ass back upstairs." He said pausing the game and standing up. "Walkin down here naked and shit." He said trynna push me upstairs.

"Nigga I'm wearing clothes." I say as he looks at me with a 'Nigga are you dumb?' Face.

"You wearing this tiny ass shirt and your ass is hanging out your shorts." He said trynna pull down my shorts.

"Sigue tirando y todo mi trasero va a estar afuera." I said slapping his hand away before walking upstairs. I lay on my bed pulling out my phone to text him. 'Bring me my ashtray dicc.'  I hear his heavy ass feet stomp up the stairs before he swing open my door.

"Your mad annoying Y/N." He says mean mugging me while handing me my ashtray.

"Thank you doodoo butt." I say as he leaves jus to annoy him. I look at the ashtray realizing that this fuck nigga ain't give me my shit, thisis our moms. "Darrian!" I yell walking downstairs. "I should slap you in your head with this shit." I yell getting to the bottom of the stairs jus to not see his little light skin ass, jus one of his lil friends.

"They went to the deli." DD said focusing on his phone.

"That lil mierda. When are they getting back?" I say setting the ashtray on the table.

"Why? You got me, nigga." He said chuckling.

"Watch ya mouth lil boy." I said pushing his head before walking to the kitchen with him following me like a lost dog.

"Lil? Ain't nun lil especially not my d-"

"Yoooooo!" I said cutting him off. "Yo lil friends need to come back." I said opening the refrigerator.

"Mcht it could be jus me and you, ma." He said walking closer.

"Boy bye, you are funny." I say rolling my eyes while pulling out a jug of juice.

"I wasn't joking." He said smirking.

Can't even lie, he was cute or wtv but he was 16 and I was 17 not to mention he was my brothers friend. I usually date people older than me so we wouldn't work. "Imma pass on dat gang." I say grabbing a cup and pouring my juice.

"Gang? Yo I'm trynna kick it wit you type shit, fuck you talkin bout gang?" He said looking mad offended. "You know you jacking me." He said being hella cocky🙄

"Boy bye, you a lil ass boy." I say walking past him and going too the stairs. "Jus a lil too young."

"Ight." He said rolling his eyes. "But jus give me a chance ma, I'll show you what you need." He said grabbing my hand preventing me from going upstairs.

"If I let you take me out, you have to keep it a secret from Ddot." I say turning around. "Never bring it up to anyone, actually." I say finally wanting this Nigga to stop this shit everyday.

"Say less, ma. Imma treat you right, real shit."