*stressed-Ddot*

Ddot's house🏠
11:47

"If you don't tell me, I won't know how to help you, D." I said rubbing his thigh. He's been very tense and low key rude for the past week but wouldn't tell me why.

"I'm just stressed baby I'm sorry." He says putting his hand on top of mine. "Just this music shit and the ga-"

"I understand baby, I know it's a lot." I say bringing my hand up to his face. "And I know how to help you." I say smirking, getting on his lap and straddling him. I move my hips back and forth slowly, hearing Ddot mumble under his breath.

"Just like that, ma." he mumbled gripping my waist. "Let's go upstairs ma."

"Why? We could just do it right here." I say placing kisses on his lips. "Right on the couch." I say leaning towards his ear before placing kisses on his neck. I break apart from his neck and place my hands on the bottom of his shirt, him lifting his arms to help me pull it off. I kiss from his neck down to his soft abs before getting off of him and on to my knees.

"Fuck." He moans as I palm him through his boxers after unzipping his pants.

I put my hands on his waistband, him angling his hips to help me slide them off. I let his pants fall down to his ankles as I pull out his dick, starting to stroke it before wrapping my lips around the tip. I start bobbing my head moaning to send vibrations down the tip.

"Shit." He moans, gripping my hair into a ponytail. "Ride me, ma." He said lifting my head up my my chin.

I stood up and took off my shorts and underwear before lining up his dick with my entrance. "Fuck." I moaned as I slid it into me. I started moving my body up and down as his hands traveled up and down my waist.

"You look so sexy baby." He says breathlessly kissing from my chest up to my lips. He runs his fingers against the hem of my shirt, pulling it up signaling me to put my arms up and letting him slide it off.

I grind against him, his dick hitting my g spot. "Fuck, D." I say as my walls clench around him, his eyes closing as a moan escapes his mouth. I bounce up and down with the help of Ddot, his hands under my butt lifting me. I start moving slower but harder, it hitting my g spot multiple times. "D, I'm so close." I say as he fondles my breast.

"Let it out, ma." He says reaching a hand down to rub my clit, overstimulating me.

I feel a familiar knot in my stomach. "Darrian, fuck." I moan as my walls clench and I release, leaving a creamy mess all over his dick. I keep riding as Ddot bounces me up and down, feeling a warm liquid shoot up and out of me.

"Oh fuck." He moans as he cums, his head rolling back and his eyes closing. He pulls out, tapping his dick on my sensitive clit. "Thank you baby." He says pulling up his pants before placing a kiss on my lips. "Go get in the shower, we not done." He said smirking.