Gay-Ddot

I was in my room laying down when my phone started going off.

Darrian🫶

Of course I answered, when it connected i set my phone up only to see Ddot ceiling.

"Nigga don't call me if you gon have me pointed to the ceiling." I say getting ready to hang up.

"I'm sorry ma." He say fixing it showing him playing the game. "I missed you." He say looking down at the phone before continuing the game.

"I missed you too, I been mad bored." I say observing his features.

"Damn ma staring hella hard." He say looking back at the phone laughing. "I know I'm fine but damn." He say.

"Nigga you think you the funniest person ever, huh?" I say flipping him off. "Would it still be funny if I hang up?" I say grabbing my phone walking downstairs.

"You corny for that." He say pointing at me. "Where you going baby?" He say getting close to the camera.

"I'm going to the kitchen." I say as I walk in setting my phone down on the counter. "D you look so good." I say bending over to look at my phone.

"You fine as hell too." He say smiling at the camera.

"Y/N your gay!" I hear my mom say behind me.

"What? No." I say turning around to look at her before looking at Ddot, a confused look on his face. "Ohhhh ma that's a boy." I say before laughing.

"That was federal." Ddot say rolling his eyes going back to his game.

"You sure?"