*movie-Ddot*

It was Ddot birthday and his birthday party type thing jus ended so now me and him was finna go to his room and yk, celebrate😋

"Mami, we finna go watch a movie and lay down. I love you." He said giving his mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you ma." I said hugging her before me and Darrian walked upstairs. "Put on a movie." I said throwing him the remote and locking the door.

"Fuck you think we-"

"We told your mom we were watching a movie, dumbass." I said taking off my shoes.

"Yo watch ya mouth." He said grabbing me by my chin, making eye contact wit me (🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊) "stop playing wit me, Y/N." He said letting go and putting the first movie he see on Netflix before leaning in and kissing me. We end up on the bed, him on top of me. "You ready, ma?" He asked out of breath.

"Yeah." I said nodding try catch my breath as he puts his hands on my waistband, me lifting my hips to help him slide them down. I flipped over as he pulled down his pants and lined up with my entrance. "Fuck Darrian." I moaned as he slid in. I arched my back as his hand slid down to my neck as he pulled me back by my waist while thrusting. He thrusted harder causing me to moan kinda loud.

"Shh baby, don't be too loud." He said thrusting into me while pulling my hair. "Stop running." He said as I started reached behind to push him away.

"Darrian, I'm gonna cum." I said as he hit my G-spot repeatedly.

"Me too ma." He said as his thrust got sloppier. "Let it go." He said as we came at the same time, moans filling the room.

"Happy birthday D." I said getting up, putting on my clothes and giving him a kiss before heading off into the bathroom.

"How was your movie?" DD said walking up the stairs with Notti before they started laughing.

A/N
Mad late but Ddots birthday chapter😬

I'm bout to relapse bro, I've been feeling so horrible and I fucking hate it here. Im really bout to kms bro