*ex-Notti*

It was late night, like 12:57 so of course I was bored. I scrolled through Instagram trying to cure my boredom until a video of my ex bf showed up, Notti Osama. He started blowing up so he was everywhere. I missed him, like a lot. I went through my contacts, coming across his 'Notti🙅🏾‍♀️' I contemplated if I should text him or not when I decided I should.

"Can you come over?"

I regretted it almost immediately but fuck it, it was already done. My eyes lit up as the words 'slidin thru' came down the top of my screen. I hopped in the shower then got changed into pj pants and a tank top. I put on my deodorant and lotion but as I was spraying perfume I heard someone walk in my room.

"Hi mami." I hear from behind me with two hands sliding around my waist.

"Hi Notti." I say putting the perfume down and turning around to face him.

"What you wanted me for?" He says smirking. Omg he was so fine.

"You know what for." I say glancing at his lips before leaning in, him doing the same. As we're making out I feel around in his pockets, fortunately pulling out a condom. He picks me up, not breaking the kiss and lays me on the bed with him on top. I feel his hand around the brim of my pants so I flip us over.

"What you doing ma?" He says as I go to the edge of the bed. I start pulling down his pants, him lifting his hips up to give me access.

"You'll see." I say looking up at him with a smirk. I pull down his underwear, slowly pulling out his erect penis. I start licking the tip, hearing him moan under his breath. I start bobbing my head up and down, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck, ma." He says placing his hend on the back of my head, gripping my hair.

I bob my head a few more times before sitting up. "Open it." I say giving him the condom before standing up and getting undressed. I watch him as he rolls it down his penis, biting his lip. "You ready?" I say sitting above it, placing my hands on his chest to which he nods. "I need to hear you speak, pa." I say leaning down towards his ear.

"Yes ba- shit." He says breathlessly, getting cut off by me slowly inserting his dick inside of me. "Just like that ma." He says placing his hands on my waist.

"You like that, pa?" I say quickening the pace. "Fuck, Notti." I say leaning down to kiss him. I speed up my pace, feeling him moan into the kiss.

"Your so gorgeous." He says breaking the kiss, reaching one of his hands down to rub my clit.

"Fuck Notti." I say placing my hand on arm, feeling it move around. "That's feels- fuck." I say breathlessly.

"It feels good, baby?" He says moving his hips to thrust into me and moving his fingers faster against my clit.

"Yes, papi." I say nodding as my hands travel back to his chest. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum N-Notti." I say throwing my head back, feeling a climax coming.

"Let it out Ma, I'm almost there." He said grabbing my hips, moving me back and forth.

"Fuck Notti." I say as he hits my g spot, my nails digging into his chest. "Oh fuck." I moan reaching my climax, feeling Notti pull out. "Why you pulled out?" I asked laying next to him.

"Suck my dick." He says pulling off the condom as I get up, putting my mouth above the tip.

I stroke whatever I can't fit in my mouth, feeling the tip hit my throat as it can't go no farther. I feel it twitch in my mouth as Notti puts his hand on the back of my head.

"I'm close baby." He says pushing my head, making me tear up. "Fuck." He says as he nuts in my mouth. "Swallow it." He says lifting my head up by my chin.

I swallow all of it before opening my mouth showing him. He pulls me up, giving me a kiss before we get up and hop in the shower.

Fuck this nigga tho, low-key