Live🤳-Ddot

DD house🏠
7:25

We was at DD house on live, we as in me, Ddot and DD. I was talking to people while they were smoking. I was sitting on Ddot lap with DD on the right of us.

Bold:you
Italic:ddot
Underlined:DD

"Stop blowing that smoke in my fucking face Darrien." I say turning my head forward looking at DD phone.

"That's hella federal." DD said passing the blunt to me.

"Nigga be so fucking for real." I say looking at DD with a dumb founded look.

"Yeah, you dumb bitch." Ddot say taking the blunt from him.

"Yo watch yo mouth nigga." DD says pointing at Ddot.

I roll my eyes before reading the comments.

Theyluv_yaya: why Y/N not smoking?

Ms.addyy:Why you not smoking?

Iluv_dd: Y/N you so fine😩

I try reading the comments, moving my head closer to the phone to see. I start reading them before I feel someone hand on the back of my head, pushing my head down. More comments start coming in snitching on Ddot.

"You bitch ass nigga." I say turning around smacking him.

"Yooo." DD say laughing

"Y'all some snitches yo." Ddot say pointing to the camera.

"Bro I'm not smoking because I just can't yo, I'm just fucking prettified." I say talking to the live, "y'all see me using them big ass words like I'm smart as fuck." I say smiling tapping my head.

"Yeah that big ass dome." Ddot say laughing.

"Nigga you thought that shit was funny? Eat my dick up." I say smacking his forehead. "Yeah nigga, that vein popping out too bitch." I say pointing to his head laughing.

"Yo hold this." He say passing the blunt to DD as I start getting up.

Right when I start running he smack my ass mad hard making me fall on the floor.

"You black ass bitch!" I yell as I roll on the floor. I look up to see DD and Ddot laughing at me.

"Yo me personally." DD says laughing still.

"Shut yo fat ass up." I say getting up sitting back on Ddot lap.

DD takes a drag from the blunt before blowing it it my face on purpose. "Y'all I'm getting fucking bullied." I say talking to the live.

I look behind me at Ddot, off in the clouds. "Baby why you so quiet?" I say as he looks up at me.

"You so pretty ma." He say puckering his lips out for a kiss which of course I give him.

"Y'all nasty as fuck." DD say mean mugging us passing the blunt to Ddot

"Don't be mad you a victim of Ms. Crystal." I say turning forward looking at the phone, DD leaning forward to look too.

Y/Nfpp:Ms.Crystal is crazy😂

_.melzz: stop doing that nasty shit!

"Right yo that shit revolting." He says responding to melz.

"Nigga you ain't even know that word till I started saying that shit,  like be original and shut the fuck up." I say rolling my eyes.

Ddot turns my face giving me a long kiss. That shit gave me butterflies for real. Like bro it was purring and everything yo.

"Yeah DD shut yo ass up." He say before taking a drag off the blunt.

I was smiling harder than a mf the rest of the live like omg bro I'm so lucky😋

A/N
Bro I'm bad at writing imagines because I don't know how to fucking stop yo😭

ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵃˢˢ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ