Bitch pt2

As I'm walking home, I feel my phone going off but thinking it was Ddot I don't answer until I get called. 'Mh🤞🫶' read across the screen.

Bold:Ddot
Italic:DD
regular:you

"Yo what the fuck happened to Ddot?" I hear DD yell over the phone.

"I don't fucking know." I say with an obvious attitude

"Yo dicc fix ya tone." He say it sounding kinda muffled.

"Yo this Y/N?" I hear ddot say snatching the phone from DD.

"Nigga what you want?" I say stopping Infront of the deli.

"Can you come back? Please." He say, his voice cracking.

"For what?" I say walking inside. "So you can call me a bitch again?"

I hear someone getting slapped.

"You fucking dumbass, why would you say that?" DD says before snatching the phone back. "Bro please come back."

I contemplated before ultimately deciding. "I'm coming right now."

"Yooo thank you, you really my heart. Love you, safety." DD says before hanging up

On the way there I thought, should I apologize or wait till he does? Does DD know the whole story?

I got there, knocking on the door before hearing someone's heavy ass feet coming down the stairs.

"Yo finally, so what happened?" DD say moving to the side letting me in.

"Someone had said that I was fucking wit Ndot and we got into an argument but he took it too far and called me a bitch." I say walking to the stairs.

We hear Ddot walking upstairs before coming down.

"I'm sorry." He says before hugging me.

I can't even lie, I missed him and I forgave him but I couldn't say that. I wanted a genuine apology.

"Are you ok?" He said grabbing my face.  "I'm sorry baby, I ain't even mean that shit yo. I just got mad-"

"That's not an excuse D, I'm tired of you always accusing me of cheating." I say rolling my eyes.

"I know and I'm sor-"

"You say this everytime but you don't show it." I say making eye contact. "And you really had me fucked up this time."

"Yo ask DD-"

"Don't bring him into this. We need to figure our shit out." I say walking upstairs with Ddot following.

"Bro I'm sorry, I don't know what else to say." He says as we walk into his room.

"Show it then and actually fucking apologize." I say closing the door. "I don't know if I still wanna do thi-"

"The fuck you talking bout?" He say mugging me. "Yo I'll get you anything-"

"I don't want nothing but you, D." I say grabbing his face. "Just you." I say pecking his lips.

"I swear on my deads yo, on the mother that I will always believe you." He say breaking the kiss. "And I'll listen, always."

A/N
Im sorry yall😫 I ain't know how to end it but I figured this shi out like a gangster y'all know how I do💪🤞