Babymom- Ddot

I park at the end of the street, surprised I'm not seeing Ddot but a lil boricua in his place. I pull out my phone calling that nigga immediately. "Who you got picking up my kid, Darrian?" I say hearing the call pick up on the car speakers.

"Das my girl, jus give Ethan to her and she gon bring her to the house bro." He says sounding tired, like he jus woke up.

"I know you did not send her to pick up YOUR kid cause you were too hung over." I say referring to the series of stories he posted of being at the club.

"Jus give him to Jasmine bro. I'll be there in a minute, chill." He said followed by the sound of his phone moving around.

this nigga is mad lazy bro even when it comes to his kid. "Ok Darrian." I say hanging up the phone. I unbuckle Ethan from his car seat by reaching behind me before getting out the car.

"Finally." I hear lil ma mumble under her breath.

"Hm?" I say turning around cause like who the fuck she talkin too.

"Nun." Oh ok, as expected.

I get Ethan out of his car seat, holding him as she was occupied on her phone and I didn't trust her. I start looking towards there house at the end of the street, seeing Darrian jus step out.

"Do you want me to take the baby inside?" She said looking at me wit a stank face. "Like fuck is you waiting for?" Here she go again wit that mumbling shit.

"Watch ya mouth." I say back cause I'm not trynna pop her ass. "Darrian hurry up!" I yell adjusting the baby in my hip, seeing Darrian jogging down the street.

"Eth-"

"Can you tell her to give me the baby so we can go?" Who is lil ma cutting off cause I'll punch her in ha shit wrd2.

"Like I was saying..." I say turning to her before turning back to Darrian. "Ethan has been cranky all day so if he start crying jus give hi-"

"We know how to take care of a fucking baby." Miss boricua says.

"First stop cussing in front of my kid, I don't want to have to punch you dead in yo sh-"

"Yo ma chill. We got it bro gangsta." He said smiling trynna relieve the tension, taking Ethan from my arms. "And watch ya mouth wrd2, don't be cursing round our son." He said facing jasmine.

"Thank you D." I say smiling at him and our 2 year old son. "And I love you papi, I'll see you in 2 days ok pa?" I say playing with Ethan fingers.

"Darrian come on, let's go." She says pushing past me and too Darrian.

"You lucky my kid here." I mumble but loud enough for her to hear cause ain't no pussy shit round here. "Call me if anything, D. And you better not be doing that gang stuff Infront of our kid." I say jokingly.

"I gotchu ma!" He says kinda yelling as he's walking away, putting up one of E's arms to make him wave.

I love my boys🫶