*say less-DD*

Osama house🏠
8:24

Me and DD was laying down, he was sitting against the wall and I was sitting in front of him in between his legs.

"Let me get up." He says tapping my arm. I get up and scoot down, letting him get up. Of course his black ass hop on the game.

TIME SKIP

He been on the game for like an hour now like I didn't come over to watch him play the game. "DD, are you done?" I say walking over to him, sitting on his lap.

"Almost baby." He say putting his hand on my hip and pushing me a little.

"Come on D, I'm bored." I say putting my hand on the side of his face. "You don't wanna.." I start kissing down his neck. "Do anything." I say smirking, finding his sweet spot on his neck, giving him a hickey as he groans. I rock my hips back in forth making him moan into my ear. "Are you gonna get off the game?" I say still kissing his neck.

"Yeah ma." He says putting his hands on my waist, rocking me back and forth. "Ma you got me hard, now you gotta suck my dick." He says smirking.

"Say less." I say getting on my knees as he turns his chair. I put my hands on his waist band, he lifts up his hips allowing me to slide his pants down. I pull his boxers watching his dick spring up, hitting his stomach. I start licking the tip, hearing him mumble something under his breath. I start deep throating, stroking what ever can't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck ma." He says putting his hand on the back of my head, lightly pushing my head as I bob it. "Your doing so good, baby." He says rolling his head back.

I feel it twitching in my mouth, letting me know he close. "Just cum in my mouth." I say still stroking it.

"I'm so close baby." He says rubbing my face. "Fuck, I'm bout to cum baby." He says moaning before releasing into my mouth.

I catch as much as i can, swallowing it before standing back up. "Can we lay down now?" I ask smirking.

"Nah, we not done."