Are you ok?-Notti (platonic)

{TRIGGER WARNING}
{SELF HARM}
{PANIC ATTACKS}

I've had a rough week, It was just break but I felt like it went by so fast, school's been stressing me out so much, I felt like I'm getting bullied, I barely have friends and I was just getting overwhelmed and depressed so I turned to my coping mechanism.

Self Harm

I was sitting on my bathroom floor, a broken pencil sharpener next to me and blood running down my arm. I just cried, 3 months wasted.

"Yo Y/N/N you good?"

Notti was here, hopefully only him. "I'm almost done, sorry!" I yelled wiping my tears and standing up. I grabbed the broken plastic and loose screws to throw them in the garbage. I poured peroxide all over my arm, making me wince before pulling down my sleeve and washing my hands.

"Finally, I had to piss." DD said standing up and racing to the bathroom. "Yo, what the fuck?" He says stopping at the door.

"What happened?" Ddot says standing up, walking over to DD with Notti following.

"Y/N" Notti says not looking away from the floor. "Are you ok?" He says finally looking up at me.

"I'm fine." I say walking over to the bathroom to see what there looking at. I left the bloody blade on the floor. "Shit." I mumble, my eyes getting watery.

"You promised." Notti said grabbing my hand. "You promised Y/N, what happened?" He whispered in my ear while hugging me.

"You knew?" Ddot says turning around, looking at us confused. "why didn't you tell us?" He said kinda shouting.

"Yo stop yelling at her." Notti says letting go of me. "That's probably why she didn't fucking tell you, you don't know how to shut the fuck up." He said pushing past Ddot and DD and going into the bathroom. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I say wiping my tears. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just-" I started panicking like hyperventilating and sobbing.

"Y/N chill, just breathe. You don't have to tell me." He said guiding me to the toilet to sit down. "Deep breaths, in and out like me." He said putting my hand on his chest, showing me his steady breathing.

"I'm sorry." I say catching my breath. "I should've stopped or told you." I say wiping my eyes.

"Why did you do it?" He said grabbing my hands.

"I don't want to talk about it yet." I said avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry Notti, really."

"You good just let me clean you up."  He says standing up, grabbing the peroxide and bandages. "I got you Y/N I promise."

I slowly pull up my sleeve. "Thank you." I say watching him pour peroxide on toilet paper then placing it on my wrist making me wince.

"I'm sorry, I'm almost done." He says putting a bandage then moving up to the next section, repeating his actions. "You know I'm always here, Y/N"

A/N
Done with the sad story's for now but just know if your going through anything or need anyone to talk to, my D'Ms are always open🫶