Weird Timing-Ddot

Ddot house🏠
9:25

I was laying on Ddot bed while he was playing the game, DD was sitting next to him smoking.

"Yo DD?" I yelled out looking up, "What nigga?" He says back with an attitude, zesty ass nigga. "Fix your fucking tone first and second, Can you go downstairs and get my brisk?" I say sitting up looking at him. "Hell nah." He say laughing, "yo lil goofy ass." He say passing the blunt to Ddot.

He really think shit sweet so I get up and smack him before running, I ain't even get far because he pushes he mad hard making me fall on the floor and scrape my knee.

"You black ass bitch!" I yell before getting up. "That's what yo ass get." He say sitting back down. I run back up to him, "you a bitch." I say getting in his face. "Yo watch ya mouth, word 2 nigga." He say pulling my hair. "you got it, you got it." I say grabbing his hand as he lets go, making sure he don't pull my shit again. Bitch ass nigga.

I walk over to Ddot, sitting on his lap. "Yo get off of me." He say pushing me by my waist. "Go mess with DD or sum." He continues. "Yo chill. What I do?" I say standing up looking at him. "You just on that weird timing." He mumbles not looking at me, focusing on his game. "Don't start this bullshit D, I ain't even do shit to you bro."

"Get the f-"

"No nigga. you acting mad bitchy for what?" I say getting no response. "Look at me nigga." I say turning his head by his chin. "Stop touching me and go play wit ya boyfriend."

Me and DD both looked at each other confused asf. "Who you talking bout?" DD say, "you cheating?" DD asked me. "No nigga." I say rolling my eyes. "Yo both of y'all just just leave me the fuck alone." Ddot says walking out the room. "Brooo Ddot!" I yell before running after him.

I find his fat ass downstairs in the kitchen. "Yo bro I'm sorry for whatever I did D, you know I ain't mean it like that." I say walking up to him. "Can you tell me what I did, baby?"

"You just all up on DD and that shit throwing me off." He say looking down. "That ugly ass boy just my twin yo, there's nothing going on. I'm sorry baby." I say putting kisses all over his face before laughing. "Yo you really thought I would like DD? You got me fucked up." I say laughing. "Bro I'm not that bad." DD says walking up to Ddot. "Ddot I'm not even like that yo and you know that shit." He say swinging his arm around him.

"Like baby you know I'm not on that timing." I say walking up to him, giving him a kiss. "Yeah yall right I'm sorry." He say kissing me again. "Nah you good, I understand."

"Now raise up off my boyfriend nigga." I say waking up to DD. "What the fuck you gon do about it?" He say back, "yeah acting like we wont jump yo ass lil nigga." Ddot added. "Nahh y'all got that." I say as we start laughing and walking upstairs.