Heartbeat-Ddot

I wanted you to know
That I am ready to go, heartbeat
My heartbeat
I wanted you to know
Whenever you are around, can't speak
I can't speak
I wanted you to know
That I am ready to go, heartbeat
My heartbeat
I wanted you to know
Whenever you are around, can't speak
I can't speak

"No D, I'm fucking done!" I yell walking upstairs to grab my shit. "I can't keep coming back Darrian, and I'm not!"

"Yo Y/N your bugging the fuck out, chill." He says following me grabbing my arm.

"Darrian, we're fucking done." I say wiping my tears with my free hand. "Just let me get my shi-"

"You're not leaving, your gonna come back." He says chuckling letting me go.

"I'm fucking sick of you."

Time skip

Ddot pov
I know what your boy like
Skinny tie and a cuff type
He go and make breakfast
You walkin' round naked

It's been 4 months. I still miss her and I've seen her and her new boyfriend, I've seen her also viewing my shit so you know what.

Lemme message her.

I might just text you
Turn your phone over
When it's all over, no settlin' down
My text go to your screen, you know better than that

She read it, but didn't respond back but I know she would eventually. whenever I come back to her, she comes around.

'Why are you texting me?'

The fake attitude doesn't faze me, she's gonna want me back.

"Where you at ma?"

She read it, she probably with her new boyfriend but fuck that nigga.

'Stop texting me, deadass.'

'Sliding through.'

I'm not gon take no for an answer, Jay know her man so she gon see me regardless.

I got dressed before texting Jay, he give me the address like a fucking dumbass so I called an Uber and slid through.

I come around when you least expect me
I'm sittin' at the bar when your glass is empty
You thinkin' that this song's comin' on to tempt me

"Yo open the door." I say knocking on it.

"Yo what are you doing?" She says grabbing my arm, dragging me inside. "You can't be here, D."

"I know you miss me, ma." I say smirking. She know she wanted me back, she always does.

"But I can't handle this right now." She says motioning between us with her hand. "I need to be alone, D. Like I always was." She says mumbling the last part like I ain't hear her.

I need to be alone like the way you left me

"Don't start with that bro, I was always there." I say rolling my eyes. "Every fucking day I was there."

"Yo just get out before Trey gets back." She says pulling out her phone. "I can't fucking believe this." She says under her breath, starting to tear up.

You start callin'; you start crying

"My bad the-" I get cut off by her kissing me. We slowly make it upstairs and end up fucking.

I come over; I'm inside you

It was different though. she was feining, but it's also like it wasn't her. Wasn't the same girl I was with, for sure. But it wasn't bad, definitely wasn't bad.

I can't find you, the girl that I once had
But the sex that we have isn't half bad

We keep this shit going, it's been 2 weeks since the first time and we both been enjoying it. She text me when I can come over, we fuck then I leave.

Text say that "It's not fair"
That's code for "He's not here"

But this shit not satisfying me enough, I wanna get in a relationship ts so I found me a lil shorty and she jacking me but I'm not fucking wit her heavy.

And I'ma flirt with this new girl
And I'ma call if it don't work

Y/N just texted me so I'm bout to slide. I get over there, her immediately opening the door.

"I can't keep doing this." She say as I step into the house.

"Watchu mean?" I ask, taken back a lil cause fuck she talkin bout.

"I wanna keep fucking wit you but I think I like Trey like a lot." Lying ass. "Ion know who I wanna stay wit." She said putting her arms over my shoulder, giving me pecs on my lips.

So we fuck 'til it come to conclusions
All the things that we thought we were losin'

"I think I want you back." She says as we lay in bed, both naked.

"I thought i wasn't there enough?" I say turning my head towards her. "And you know I'm still working and shit so-"

"Never mind then." She says standing up.

"You can't get mad, I told you the truth and you have to grow the fuck up and accept it." I said getting dressed.

"Just get out bro."

I'm a ghost, and you know this
That's why we broke up in the first place

A/N
Long ass story and this only part 1🤭