for me- DD

I was currently laying in bed, like I've been for a week straight. I've been going through a bad depressive episode and I've haven't left bed, not even to eat so DD kept calling me but I don't want to answer.

"Yo mh, open the door." I hear his voice say followed by knocks.

"It's open, David." I say in a raspy, tired voice.

"Hi ma." He said opening the door with bags in his hand. "I got you something to eat." He said placing the bags next to the bed before sitting next to me.

"Thank you, baby but I'm not hungry." I say giving him a false smile.

"Just eat a fry ma, at least." He said taking a container of fries out the McDonald's bag. "Just one." He said holding it up to my face.

"Im ok pa, I promise." I say pushing his hand away. "I'm not hungry right now." I said shaking my head.

"Can you eat something, please? For me?" He said biting his lip.

I reluctantly take the fry and eat it, feeling my stomach pains go away.

"Do you feel better?" He said smiling, getting a nod from me. "You needa tell me when it's getting worse, you know I'm there for you."

"I'll try next time." I said giving him a smile. "I love you, David." I said leaning in and giving him a kiss.

leaonthashi thank you for the idea pooks💟
Short but jus sum to post🫤