Ugly-Ddot

My house🏠
10:47

I was in the bathroom, doing my hair and makeup (if you don't wear makeup, just hair and lipgloss or wtv) I paused and looked in the mirror. "I look horrible." I mumbled. I didn't feel the best today. I felt ugly. I didn't like how I looked in that moment, I felt super insecure.

"Ya ma, you ready to go?" Ddot ask walking into the bathroom. He saw my teary eyes before wrapping his arms around my waist. "What's wrong?" He said making eye contact with me in the mirror.

"Nothing, I just don't feel good, sorry." I said wiping the tear, grabbing my makeup wipes and wiping off everything I put on.

"Nah it's good, we can go out to eat another time." He said watching my face. "You wanna just lay down?" He asked as I was finishing up to which I nod.  We walk to the room, he lays on the bed first and I lay on top of him with my head on his stomach. "What's really wrong, ma?" He said as his thumb traced circles on my cheek.

"Nothing baby." I say looking up at him, observing his features. He always looked so good and I felt like I wasn't on his level. I got snapped out of my thought, putting a smile on my face.

"You can talk to me bout anything, you know I'm listening." He said putting a finger on my chin, making me look at him and make eye contact.

"I know that pa but I'm fine." I say smiling, maintaining eye contact.

"I heard what you said ma." He said as his face softens. "You look fine."

"To you, I don't know I just don't look the best today." I said biting my lip.

"You look sexy ma like always, gangsta bro." He said smiling, I tried to fight it but I end up smiling too.

"Thank you pa." I say as he leans down to kiss me and of course I kiss him back. "I love you papi."

"I love you too, wit yo lil sexy ass."