Chapter 47: Already Dead

While Eneri and the Ender Watchers are away, Kane and Ciara were on their own quest to find the end crystals. The both of them manage to track down a Second End Crystal, but sadly they weren't as lucky as their previous expedition.

Lying in the Undead Wasteland was an Ender Chest on top of a pile of destroyed End Stones, Kane was inspecting it and groans in Frustations.

Kane: no AARRGGGHH Were to late

Ciara: Any idea who took it?

Kane: This place is untouched by the Nether and bandits are not interested in this stuff. There's also only one settlement nearby. We can trace this back to only one culprit.

Ciara: Heh, Revisiting your old friends, Are we?

Accompanied by two other people from the Netherbane Tavern Shaney and Michael, Ciara and Kane ride their horses toward the Pillager Town where some of its people are clearly unsettled by their arrival. Kane Enters the Pillager's main base where its king, Klaus sat on his thrown and looked down at him with an unsatisfied look. His guards quickly draw their Crossbows.

Klaus: You're not welcome here, Kane

Kane: Hah...Is this how you greet an old friend?

Klaus: We were never friends

Kane: You have something i need

Klaus: This crystal is mine. Go find your own

Kane: Hmph... Fair enough. You leave us no choice

Klaus: Who's, Us

He asked before his door mysteriously opened, The one of Ciara's Karambits came flying into the room. Sadly Klaus saw this coming so he quickly grabbed Ciara by throat much to her shock as he summoned a red Armblade and stabs her in the stomach before throwing her into the wall.

Kane attempts to shoot him with his double barrel shotgun only for him to teleport outside and run away with Shaney and Michael on his tail. Inside, Kane fights off his remaining goons while Ciara recovers and stands up only for another guard to fight her. She jumps to the side only to be pinned on the ground before the Guard punched her directly in the eye before he is killed by Kane with a shotgun shell.

Three more guards attempted to take kane down but he immediately slaughters the first two before getting wounded in the shoulder by the Axe of the third, but still manages to kill him. He quickly Escorts Ciara to his horse before making a break for it out of the town with many Pillagers realizing they were hostile and tried to chase them down only for Kane to outrun them.

The both of them quickly met up with Shaney and Michael both covered in blood and leaves Ciara with them before Running after Klaus after Shaney tells him where he is. Despite him telling him to not risk it he still went for it anyway. He eventually finds him bare-chested with his crystal attached to his hammer.

Kane: (Raising his shotgun at him) Last chance to give up the crystal, Klaus! It Doesn't have to be this way

Klaus: (turning towards him and suddenly growing a pair of wings) You want the crystal that badly? Come and Get it

The two decide to fight it own with Klaus knocking away Kane's weapon in the process, It is followed with Kane hitting him with a barrage of Punches that were definitely not effective. Klaus ends up throwing kane upwards and sending him back down with his Hammer which he transforms into a massive Ender Blade.

Before he could successfully touch Kane with it, Kane quickly grabs his shotgun and shot the End Crystal. Sending a huge wave of energy through the forest and taking Away Klaus abilities. finally being fed up with him, Kane decides to take of his armor and take him on a fair street fighters style showdown. 

With Klaus being more wounded then he is, Kane quickly over powers him and sends him to the ground.

Ciara: Kane this wasn't part of the plan, Were supposed to take the crystal not destroy it

Kane: Plan's changed, Ciara. It was him or us. We may be undead but his magic could have killed us for good.

Ciara: But we need all the crystals to properly fight the Nether kings's armies! What now?

Kane: We just have to work with what we've got.

Ciara: That's not how magic works, Kane!

Kane: Ohoho! Do teach me how magic works Grand Sorceress! Come on, let's go home. We can discuss this with the Demon witch.

Ciara: Ugh...whatever!

Klaus: W-Wait! What about me? Come on, let's work out something...I...I can help you win this Nether War. Whatever you call it! It's almost nighttime and that blast must have lured the indead to our location. 

Ciara quickly looks back at him before turning back the other direction to follow Kane while also bringing Kane's Weapon.

Klaus: You can't just leave me here! Hey! Easy now..zombies. You're not going to eat me, right? Over there, in that direction! Tasty humans, hmm? Oh dear, they're getting closer. Stop...PLEASE! I'm the pillager king! I can't end like this! My demise should be in a blaze of glory! Not being eaten by--NO! Don't come any closer!

(The Forest Of Deception)

Aonesai: Everyone. Don't. Leave. Until we get back

Without hesitation Aonesai quickly slammed the door shut on them all.

Drake: What's got them in such a hurry

Kei: You're Saying as if i know. Ah

She slightly yelps as she remembered she had a broken arm, Adam quickly took noticed of this and gent held it in his hand before placing a gentle kiss on it, Using his healing abilities to heal her broken arm

Drake: My, My you guys have some Combat Medic here

Rain: I guess he serves as one of the comic reliefs of us all.

Kei: Wow, thank you

Adam: No problem Ms. Kei if im correct

Kei: Yes

Meanwhile with Abigail and Rena

Rena: Abigail. Do you really not remember me

Abigail: Im sorry, but i dont seem to have any recollection of a friend with wolf features

Rena: C'mon Abi its me Rena, Remember we were childhood friends back at out old home remember.

Abigail: Im Sorry, that just felt so long ago, I dont think i can remember that far back

Rena's wolf ears quickly drooped in sadness but she knew she had one thing left that could help the End Princess to remember her.

Rena: (Grabbing something from her bag) If this wont help you remember me then I don't know what else.

She gives Abigail a small pendant in the shape of the moon. This quickly triggers Abigail to remember something, The Laughs, Fun and that painful departure.

Abigail: (in disbelief) No... Nononononono. Okay, listen to me wolf girl. I did have a friend named Rena. Buts she's dead, i had a similar pendant just like yours but it stopped glowing which-

Rena: Indicates that I'm no longer alive, But no longer alive as a human. Abigail Crysteffor

Rena started to glow before her wolf features started to disappear and a Wolf with Black spiky fur along with icy blue eyes appeared right next to her. Rena's hair would turn Black and That was the final thing that triggered her, As she finally remembered who she really was.