Chapter 15 : Trying to get back on track

Ceris : Adam please come out, you cant keep crying in your room forever.

Adam : Go away ceris, I'm not in the mood for talking

Adam screamed, he has been crying in his room for hours, he has never been this negative and he has never screamed at ceris before apart from that moment that happen 2 years ago. ceris, vordus and zeg has been trying to get him out of his room for hours and so far, all there attemps to make there friend cheer up has failed. he has been grieving the death of his sister who just died a day ago. vordus and zeg has given up a few minutes ago which leaves ceris alone to try and console her brother. ceris walked away from his door and walked towards the kitchen. she put the lasagna that eneri delivered yesterday in the oven and once it was done warming up she grabbed the lasagna and slips it into adams room.

Ceris : i put the lasagna there if your hungry adam

Adam : .. thanks

Ceris continued to wait infront of his door for another hour and after another hour pass she accidently falls asleep. Gwendolyn walked down the hallway and sees her granddaughter sleeping on the floor, she walked towards her and gently shoves her.

Ceris : (sleepy) Grandma

Gwendolyn : Good morning end crystal how are you doing.

Ceris : oh I've been better. i've just been trying to make adam feel better, vordus and zeg has already gave up so its pretty much just me.

Gwendolyn : you've been here for several hours just sitting in front of his door waiting for him to come out.

Ceris : yup, I've slipped  some lasagna in there if he's hungry.

Gwendolyn : ceris honey, as your grandmother i advice you to leave him alone.

Ceris : leave him alone? but nobody wants to be left alone when there sad.

Gwendolyn : that's what other people think. People who are sad are better to be left alone, i remembered when you were sad, i left you alone.

Ceris : i dont remember being sad, the last time i remembered being sad is 2 years ago.

Gwendolyn : Because it was probably a century ago, when your father died to the nether hoard.

Ceris : i- oh yeah

Gwendolyn : you finally remembered did you, thats why i strongly suggest you leave the poor thing alone for a bit then you try to talk to him.

Ceris : okay, in how many hours do you think we should start talking to him.

Gwendolyn : okay first in around 5 minutes i think and second its just gonna be me

Ceris : But he's my brother i should talk to him aswell.

Gwendolyn : and he's also my grandson, ceris honey i know you want your brother to feel better, but i also want my grandson to feel better aswell, you've done so much for him and its now my turn to do something, now i think its time for you to go get some rest as well.

Ceris : hhmm, understand. good luck in trying to cheer up adam grandma.

Gwendolyn : dont worry im his grandmother, he will totally listen to me.

Ceris goes to her room to sleep while Gwendolyn waits for another minute before going in to comfort adam. so far 4 minutes has past so Gwendolyn goes into Adams room. she sees him playing a bunch of video games on the couch. upon seeing her Adam puts his controller down and faces Gwendolyn.

Adam : oh Gwendolyn hello, what brings you here.

Gwendolyn : adam honey we need to talk.

Adam : oh sure what's up.