if adam was an scp

S.C.P

Secure Contain Protect

Clearance: 1
Item Number: 2804
Object class: Safe/Thaumiel

Special Containment Procedures:

SCP-2804 is free to roam around the facility at his own will, he is provided a room by the foundation for him to stay in. SCP-2804 is always on standby when he is call to duty.

Description:

SCP-2804 also known as Adam Crysteffor, is a type of human hybrid with the ability of teleportation and other super human abilities, such as strength, speed and durability.

He is a 16 year old teen with dark orange hair but when his abilities are activated his hair will turn to a black color that fades to neon purple, His eyes are dark red but they will turn to a purple sclera and white iris. 

He is mostly seen wearing a black hoodie, dark purple military pants and black shoes. Wrapped around his right arm is a chain, when the SCP is in combat the chain will glow a neon purple. if anything is to come into contact with the chain, the person or the item will feel a stinging electric burning feeling. 

SCP-2804 is said to come from another dimension, where he is a part of a faction called the "obeservers". he states that the observers consist of 8 members (Ceris, Vordus, Zeg, Adam, Gwendolyn, Abi, Rain and Stella)

this would later be proven to be true and he would later be changed to 2804-D as he is the 4th member

Discovery:

SCP-2804 was first discovered in tokyo, japan when a bar in the city was known for drug trading. SCP-2804 disguised himself as a performer and snuck in while waiting for the drug lords, The subject perform a somewhat magnificent show as he did a fantastic dance with his chain. when the criminals were present, the subject waited until the trading happpen and when it did he bolted towards them in the flash of light and revealed what they have been doing. 

When the police arrived the criminals were tied up and SCP-2804-D was nowhere to be seen.

When the SCP foundation got involved, they found him sitting on a street lamp and when ask to come down he calmly did so without any hesitation. When questioned how long he has been in tokyo he awnsered he has been there for month and nobody noticed him because he managed to blend in with the colorful lights of the city.

Task Force:

Due to his chill and approachable behavior while also with his willingness to cooperate with the foundation, he was recruited into MTF-Omega 7 AKA Pandora's box. He seemed to have a good relationship with the soldiers along with 4 SCP's in the task force

SCP-076 : Able
SCP-105 : Iris
SCP-1980 : Eneri Sevrine (go to Scenarios with Eneri 2)
SCP-953 : Nine tailed fox - Nicknamed Kumino