Chapter 14 : Just So You know

Adam and eneri teleported them self to the front gate of the frostbourne, then they start to run towards azura's laboratory only to find that she wasn't there any more, but eneri spots her trying to fix a nether portal in her out door lab, the 2 of them teleported over to her.

Eneri : Azura What's wrong

Azura : eneri, Adam thank goodness you got here sooner then i expected

Eneri : whats wrong and by the way, why are you guys in such a panic. what happen

Adam : ITS FRICKING RAIN, HE'S GOING TO THE NETHER TO TRY AND TAKE BACK ABIGAIL

Eneri : What but thats impossible to try and take on all the guards in such close range.

Azura : i don't think he has to worry about that, he stole one of my prototype beacon guns and 2 netherite swords from my lab. he's gonna be okay with the swords but the gun will instantly explode once all its rounds are finished.

Adam : did he say anything before he ran off.

Azura : he only told me to try and fix his broken heart, i think the fact that his girlfriend became a bad guy hit him hard. i've been try to fix this portal for hours and since he's gonna be one step ahead of us. i need you guys to try and stop him.

Adam : dont worry leave it to us.

(in the nether)

The pigmen, wither skeleton and the blazes were talking to each other with there unintelligible language. since there not as  advanced as there commanders they do not have the brain cells to learn english. there conversation was cut off when the sound of a nether portal forming came out of nowhere, they look to the end of the bridge to see rain the dragon tamer standing right there with a gun in his hands and a pair of swords were on his back. 

Rain : good evening gents

He said calmly, since he was a major threat to the nether hoard, all the mobs on the bridge charged at him. he closed his eyes for a second before opening them to take aim. he fired the beacon gun at the entire wave of guards where the beacon bullets disintegrated anything that it touch. a ghast was getting into position to shoot him, but rain immediately gunned it to death. as it was firing its final bullets, the gun exploded cause it was entirely empty.

As more guards were coming rain equipped the 2 netherite swords on his back and starts pushing through the rest of the undead soldiers. king glutton was admiring the view when mutilated body parts of his men fell onto the floor from the roof. rain drops from the roof and faces glutton.

King glutton : i see that you have defeated most of my men, dragon tamer.

Rain : WHERE IS SHE

King glutton : the nether princess is currently unavailable at this time.

Rain : DONT CALL HER THAT NOW WHERE IS SHE.

Adam : RAIN

Rain looked behind him and sees adam and eneri running up behind him.

Eneri : whatever your doing must be worth it cause i lost my hat on my way here

Adam : rain dont do this please, this isn't gonna solve anything.

Rain : KILLING THIS BEAST IS GONNA SOLVE EVERYTHING ADAM, HE BRAIN WASHED ABIGAIL

King Glutton : i dint brain wash the child, i gave her something to fight for.

Rain : GIVE HER SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR, YOU TURNED HER INTO A KILLING MACHINE.

Adam : rain c'mon lets just go home, do you even know what would happen if you kill the king of the nether.