Chapter 9 : The Struggle

Abigail walked around with a bow and arrow in her hand trying to find other people from the village to help, but so far nobody but her self was in the area. she remembered what had happen before it all started a zombie that was resistant to day light appeared and bit one of her friends, a few hours later at night time she saw walk out of his door and bit someone's neck like a vampire. His victim then started twitching uncontrollably and there eyes turned red. now so many of the villager are now the same thing, 3 of them confronted abigail she took a deep breath before closing her eyes, then she immediately shot one and killed the other with close range and then shot the finale one.

She ran towards the gate where her boyfriend rain was waiting for her, the gate was about to close but she immediately slid under it and was greeted by rains soft smile of relieve. the 2 of them began to move out with the other survivors which was sad cause of there were only 3 people left with them, she looked back towards the gate.

The Struggle has officially begun.

(Meanwhile)

Hilda stared at the ground for minutes before going away to get something eat and then coming back to stare. Ceris who was curious on what she was doing came up to her.

Ceris : hilda?

Hilda : ah ceris good morning, what brings you here

Ceris : you were looking a bit weird just staring at that hole, is something going to come out of it

Hilda : what no, adams in the hole

Ceris : ah oka- WAIT adam, i dont get it whats he doing in a hole

Hilda : oh i was tasked with testing how many chunks of stone can a diamond pick break before breaking, but i got tired so i dug my self up (pointing towards another hole) adam was right next to where i dug my self up, so he decided to help me while i take a break so he's currently down there digging for like (looking at her watch) an hour now so he is probably like super deep now.

Ceris : What (looking down towards the hole) ADAM

Adam : HHIII

Ceris : Brother how deep are you.

Adam : i dont know ive been digging straight down, for like ages and i bumped into something really hard.

Ceris : Adam Please come out, i got a special task for you to do

Adam : oh yeah whats that

Ceris : That Herobrin-

CRACK

Adam : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH

Ceris : ADAM ARE YOU OKAY.

(splash)

After A little second of panicking Adam teleports him self back to the surface

Ceris : oh thank god, i thought yo-

she paused and was quite suprised on what adam was holding. it was some kind of blue lizzard thing.

Hilda : well, well, well looks like you just found your self a blue axolotl adam

Adam : yeah i fell into a pool of water and then the next thing i knew was all these axolotl coming up to look at me

Hilda : whoa (looking towards the hole) theres an entire cave down there 

Adam : yeah, we shoul-

Ceris grabs the axolotl and then drops it back to the hole where it lands back into the water

Ceris : i think we can discuss about that blue creature thing later, right now i have a task for you.

Adam : really whats up

Ceris : its herobrine, just now he and entire horde of zombies invaded a village not far from here. my sources tell me that there are currently 5 survivors making there way here. i dont know what happen next but you, patrick and daryll are to go out there and save the remaining survivors if you cant do it then bring at least one back to the frostbourne and revive him with some kind of prototype machine that azura made.

Adam : OH Ok when are we going.

Ceris : correction just you, patrick and daryll no more questions just do what you gotta do.

(ceris teleports away)

(back to abigail)

Abigail fell to her knees crying she and rain were the only ones left out of all the 5 people that came with them. herobrine tracked them down and killed the 3 of them, but because of rains high agility he was able to fight herobrine till he had no power and he teleported away, which gives rain and abigail sometime.

Rain : hey abi, you okay

Abigail : (getting up) im fine

the 2 of them walked onto a bridge, until a familiar hissing sound appeared. rain was the one who heard it first and he immediately turned around to feel his heart dropped. a creeper was running towards them. it blew up seperating the duo.

it blew abigail to the end of the bridge and rain was stuck on the other side. rain regains his vision and notices that all there infected friends have caught up to them, standing up for the final stand he points his sword towards them.

abigail woke up only to find a familiar feeling once she saw rain, she was about to lose him just like she loosed adam all those years ago. rain turned around to abigail one last time before taking on the zombies.

Rain : abi.. i love you

Abigail knew what he said and it broked her heart, she saw rain slashed one zombie but the next one bit his arm before he could even kill it. all the zombies looked at abigail, and it was shown why. rain turned around with scarlett red eyes, tears started streaming down her face as she saw this, she felt her world crumble and her heart was smash to pieces, she looked towards her left and an arrow went flying towards her head. she felt nothing as she slumpt backwards her world went black.

Abigail Crysteffor was now dead just like the others. and zombie rain fell down the cliff where the bridge used at. but if they had just lasted for a few seconds they would at least been saved by the sounds of horses galloping towards them.