Chapter 35 : Elise and Fungi's

Adam walked into Ceris's room only to find that she is in a deep sleep, The blanket she usually sleeps with was on the ground and she was only wearing her knee-length purple dress. He slowly puts the blanket over his sister and turns on the tv to start up some rain music cause it was the rainy season, He was about to watch some videos on his phone when a sudden glow caught his eye.

It came from the cupboard and when he opened it he founds something rather odd, Its was this glowing mushroom and it was sitting in a small pot. While thinking what it was, He remembered that it was a fungi from the gloom peninsula, the place where ceris first ruled. He looked at ceris and then decided to run out the door with the mushroom in hand.

He Runs by the pool that Azura was currently sleeping in, and runs towards his hole. He runs down the new stairs he installed and is greeted by Zoglin And baby dragon along with Squishy a new-born blue axolotl sitting by the Axolotl nursery. He teleported towards a part of the cave that is filled with vines and he uses his chain to burns some of them away.

He planted the Small mushroom on the ground where its roots spread all over the ground, and they were visible cause they were glowing through dirt. Suddenly many mushrooms started growing out of the ground.

Satisfied at his work, He Leaves the caves only to stop when he senses somebody watching him. He looked around the cave and found nothing, but when he was about to leave a pair of ender eyes appeared out of nowhere and charged directly at him. He was knocked back and into the water where he teleported towards the boats sitting in the caves river. 

His attacker comes out to the light, Revealing an Enderkin with Blonde hair tied up with a bow and a black trenchcoat. She raise her hand to the air and summons a hammer. The End prince decides to take their battle to the surface, and they proceed to fight in lightning fast speed.

The battle was watched by every single civilian and soldier in the frostbourne kingdom, One of these observers was eneri who has been sitting on the roof of a building with ciara drinking coffee. She follows Adam in his fight and Joins him in the lightning fast show, She blasted the Blonde haired Enderkin towards a pool but also knocks adam into a bar.

Customer: Its adam

Customer 2: Its the prince of the end

He ignored the comments to start the fight again, and while doing that accidently smashing into random people's building. The blonde haired girl uses her hammer to smash into a window and that window belonged to abigail and rain's room, Adam looks towards his sister and his neutral friend. The couple were sleeping on the same bed, but knowing that this was common thing he brushed it off and returns to the fight.

(being taken over by Eneri_was_Here )

Adam then dashed towards the blond haired girl unfortunately, Eneri had dashed towards the blond girl and the two crashed into each other knocking Eneri into a flower stall destroying all the flowers there and Adam being knocked into a brick wall which would hurt more that crashing into a flower stall.

Adam slowly looses consciousness after hitting his head on the brick wall. Eneri notices this and makes a portal to Adams location. she then portals Adam to the infirmary as she continues the battle with the blond girl. Adam then comes back to his senses and teleports immediatly back to the battle only to see Collum's of ice and lava pouring from said columns. Adam then thinks to himself that it was Eneri but he shrugged it off and saw Eneri  with only one pair of her horns and she was holding onto her left eye and her scythe at the other hand.

Adam the yells.

Adam: ENERI!!!

Eneri: !? ADAM GET OUT OF HERE!!

Adam then runs towards Eneri's side and protecting her from their enemy. he summoned his chain and dashes towards the mysterious girl who was holding the pair of horns that were missing from Eneri's head. Adam then manages to use the magma as cover and the chain wraps around the girl. the girl tries to break free but Adam pulls the chain into the air and throws her into the ground knocking her unconscious. she dropped the horn and Adam takes the pair of horns and comes back to Eneri who had managed to find her eye patch.

Eneri then thanks Adam.

Eneri: thanks Adam. Sorry i was unable to protect you...

Adam: hey it's okay. and plus, how did she pull your horn off? 

Eneri: i was setting up this ice column barricade to prevent our battle from hurting the civilians  when all of a sudden she hit that god blasted hammer straight at my head and managed to get me off guard. she then grabbed my horns and pulled them off my head. i should be lucky she didnt crush my head with that or i would take some time to regenerate. 

as Eneri and Adam had their conversation the girl managed to break free and dashed at the two. Adam and Eneri then ducked to dodge the attack and Eneri grabbed her leg and threw her into an apartment room unaware that it was Ceris's bedroom.

Ceris then woke up only to see a broken Window and a girl in the bedroom. Ceris recognizes her and was about to check on her when Eneri and Adam burst through the already broken window with Eneri ready to kill her.

Ceris: STOP BOTH OF YOU.

Adam: huh?

Eneri: ? Lady Ceris i would be happy if you would step away from the Enemy.

Ceris: NO YOU TWO!!! Can you let me explain who this is first?!

Eneri and Adam look at each other and then nodded at Ceris.

Ceris: this is Elise. she used to be one of the strongest warriors in the End before the attack of Arabella's fleet. she fought valiantly and never backed down. fortunately i didn't know what happened to her after the attack. she went missing for a couple years. 

(back to Invisible ink again)

The end queen walked towards the injured lass, before helping her up and then introducing her to the two.

Ceris: Elise, this is adam crysteffor and eneri servine. The prince of the end and a former high ranking commander of the nether, but they also count as my brother and good friend.

Elise: The- prince of the end

Adam: (bowing to the ender warrior) Indeed, its an honor to meet you fellow end warrior.

Elise: uh no, it should be me who should be who should bow to you, Dear prince of the end.

Eneri: NO. enough with the bowing, enough with the apologies. Where did you come from and how do you know Ceris

Ceris: Well we used to be close friends when we were little, but we later had less time to meet each other. The last time we met was when the Orchid fleet captain, Arabella raided our teritories

Elise: And then after that, i was forced to give my part of the end to the pirates.

Eneri: Arabella? it dint happen to be that Enderkin with fully pink hair teamed up with a fire enderman, an end dancer and an ender dragon.

Ceris: Yes, how did you know

Eneri: that all happened 2 years ago.

Adam: really how come i wasnt there.

Ceris: you were but you showed up late

(flashback)