Chapter 37 the sequel.

yo its me. @Eneri_Was_here and i bring you this chapter as a sequel to the last chapter.

Lyria: SO YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAD A BROTHER?!?!!?!?!? AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?!!?!?

Eneri: I was too caught up with my duties here...

Lyria: HOW DO YOU GET SO CAUGHT UP WITH WORK YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR ONLY LIVING BLOOD-RELATED FAMILY MEMBER?!?!!?!?

Eneri:...

Lyria: TELL ME ENERI. WHY IS THAT YOUR BROTHER?!?!!

Azura: Lyria calm down. you're making this more of a problem than it already is.

Lyria: *sigh* sorry. I'm just-.. mad. her brother killed off the entire Frostbourne army there and badly injured many of our troops. including Adam's dragon and queen Ceris. who knows?!!? he might have killed thousands of innocent people!!

Azura: let us not make assumptions. we're making Eneri feel bad for not telling us even though it isn't that much of an issue. let us all leave Eneri alone. she still needs to process what just happened.

.......

Mokaso: what happened...?

?????: you nearly passed out on the battle field. you better be lucky I've been practicing my portal skills.

Mokaso: Zen.. su? is that you?

Zensu: *sigh* yes its me. and before you ask "are Sora and Amon okay?" yes they are. they left as soon as you left.

Mokaso: my sister... was that her?

Zensu: that didn't look like your sister though. your sister had the same blue hair as you and she had only 1 pair of horns. not 2.

Mokaso: No.

Zensu:?

Mokaso: *gets up* that I S my sister.

Hey Zensu.

Zensu: yes?

Mokaso: how much do you pay for an assasination of a royal?

Zensu: when it comes to you its free but if its a client then its 5000 emeralds or 10000 gold.

Mokaso: *chuckles* lets say i have a job for you.

......

????: Sora.

Sora: hm? oh! hello Amon! what brings you here?

Amon: don't risk yourself out there. please.

Sora: of course i'm carefull! what would i be if i wasnt?

Amon: 10 ft underground.

Sora: that too.

Amon: but please don't risk yourself. you're the only one i have left to call true family.

Sora: silly brother. you're the one to be carefull. you're physically weaker than me remember?