Chapter 20-Anna

"So this is weird and all but do you wanna go on a date...like a real date with me." I said breaking the silence. She giggled "we've already been to third base Anna." God I loved when she said my name it sounded so...sexy. No other girl could say it like she could. I smiled "sure but don't you want a conversation that isn't so serious...you could uhm meet my parents." I said barely above a whisper. Her whole face lit up and she nodded vigorously. "Probably I mean they're gonna be weird but what can I say they're my parents I haven't told them much only about me having crushes on you and stuff..." I rambled. "Alright" she said and started getting back up to put her clothes on. It was almost midnight when she left but I didn't want to be caught with a girl in my bed. I watched her walk back towards her house and I sent her a quick text saying "Goodnight I love you stay safe." No answer. I trusted her to protect herself and get home safely. I finally for the first time in weeks went to sleep dreaming of her. My life with her everything around her. All my head was filled with her. But this time they weren't nightmares. The next morning I woke up to a text from Lyssa saying "Good morning I'll be over at your house for dinner by 5:30 text me when your up♥️" My heart pounded out of my chest as I texted her back "Good morning and 5:30 works can't wait to see you😘" I giggled like an idiot after sending the message. Shit she was probably at work today...maybe I would go and surprise her. I knew her shift ended around 3 probably giving her enough time to get ready and head over to my house. I already mentioned to my parents she was coming and they were taken aback...I mean she was just my crush and now...wait...we hadn't discussed titles yet. But I was already at her workplace so maybe we could talk then...we could do a lot more than talk. I was slightly embarrassed to tell my parents that we had actual slept together only I told them we hadn't done it fully. Lie obviously but they don't need to know that much. I changed her name in my phone and switched my Lock Screen...I could now finally leave it as pictures of her and not hide it...not hide my admiration for her. I got out of my car hoping that I didn't look like a creep sitting out there for so long. There was a long line of customers as soon as I entered. My eyes wandered around the shop until I met hers. I could see her breath hitch in her chest as she excused herself to the back. I decided my best option was to follow her. I wanted to ask her about what I could call her...what we really were. I mean we were in love yet somehow I hadn't figured out if I should call her my girlfriend. Girlfriend. My girlfriend. That was enough to make my heart stop and my skin shiver. I walked through the back door that she went through and saw her waiting for me. Legs spread open...oh my god. I quickly locked the door after us and rushed to kiss her. It was a hurried kiss as I slipped my hand down her jeans. She pulled away and smiled at me whispering in my ear "god I never expected to be doing this..." I grinned at her and made my advance into her panties. She was already so wet that I slid my fingers into her with such ease. She sucked in a breath as two of my fingers entered her touching and teasing every spot. Her moans were softer....careful like she was trying not to scream out my name. I whispered "can I call you my girlfriend..." She smiled seductively "oh Anna...you can call me a lot more than that." Suddenly I entered a third finger in flicking her clit as I did so. She groaned and threw her head back. Her legs began to shake and I knew she was reaching her climax so I pulled out...she glared at me and pulled my hand back but I didn't oblige. She sighed "why are you torturing me like this." I smiled "because I want you to cum for me over...and over again later tonight...when we're alone and I can hear you screaming my name." She practically gasped at my admission. Although I knew she enjoyed it. She enjoyed my finger teasing her. She was going to enjoy me a lot more tonight...Two hours after our little "talk" if you could call it that I saw her headlights pull into the driveway. She parked sideways almost on the grass of my parents house. My dad peered out the window and instantly went out to greet her. I heard him say "C'mon that's the best parking you can do dude?" My face flushed and hurried out to see my dad pointing out things on Lyssa's car. She was beet red as he was examining her shitty parking job. It made me smile seeing my dad tease her...he knew how much this meant to me and he was making sure she felt welcome...I really really appreciated the effort. We walked in to greet my mom and she said to Lyssa "I hope you don't mind we go takeout...I didn't really want to cook and I don't really know how." She chuckled. Lyssa smiled warmly at her and said "I'm sure it'll be delicious I'm not very picky." I reached over and brushed her hand which made her cheeks turn a different shade of pink. We all gathered around the small dining table and filled the night with stories...sad...funny...sweet stories. Lyssa even joined in with stories of her own. It was a good night...a night I wanted to be our every night. When I look at her all I see is the future...I see what a good wife and an even better mom...maybe. Maybe one day but for now I just counted my lucky stars...so fucking happy to call her mine. She's my girl.