Lyssa-Chapter 1

I was already late to school when Avery called me. She called me babbling about the amazing date she went on last night. I set my phone down on the dashboard as I kept driving and halfway listening to her. We were already second semester in my school and I was pretty sick of everything. Cheerleading for football was over and now it was basketball cheer. I was pretty bored with all my classes and knew I would probably skip the last couple classes to go see Justin my boyfriend. He was upset with me so I had to go and make it up to him. Avery and I said our goodbyes as I pulled into the student parking lot. I didn't have many friends to go meet up with so I usually waited until the bell was about to ring to get into the school. I saw a few girls staring at me but at this point I could hardly give a damn about what anyone thought of me. I got a few texts from my friends back home and my mom but I ignored them all. Of course today I was wearing my cold ass cheerleading uniform I thought as I tugged down the short skirt. I saw my favorite teacher coach Blake and went to go talk to him. I saw the same group of girls staring at me from across the hallways giggling at me. Only one caught my attention. She had long curly brown hair that had a slight glisten to it. When she smiled her golden brown eyes grew brighter. She and I made eye contact and I quickly turned away from her. What the hell was happening to me.