Lyssa-Chapter 19

Her face when I said those words...it was filled with doubt...filled with hurt...but I could see the gleam of hope of happiness. She wanted this...right? She told me to tell her when she was ready and now I'm ready...I'm canceling the trip to see Avery. She made it clear she had no intentions of actually talking to me...she only wanted to go out clubbing and partying. She had pretty much forgotten about me...about our friendship. Maybe it didn't matter to her anymore but honestly...Avery is my past and that's where I'll leave her if that's where she wants to stay. But right now my focus was her. Anna was everything to me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close to me. I pressed my lips against hers and closed my eyes...almost like I was melting into her body. She grabbed my face and tried to pull me in even tighter...as if we could get any closer than we were right now. She giggled and pulled back. "What about the airport Lyssa?" She breathed out. "It didn't work out...although I wasn't sure if you would mind me staying for the weekend-" She cut me off by grabbing my face and kissing me again. She pulled me into her house without taking her mouth off of mine. I groaned out as she moved her lips to my neck. She started kissing until she reach my shoulder. She looked up at me with those eyes...they were enough to make me melt into the floor. I whispered "We should really take off our clothes." She smiled and yanked me into her room. I was laughing so hard as she pulled her onto her bed. She was smiling and laughing as she pulled of my shirt exposing my black lacy bra. She grinned "don't tell me you were actually planning on coming over here." "I never plan anything...I just know." I said. She nodded "no matter what I am just so glad that you are here." Her hands moved to my waist and she began to tug of my pants. I held onto her sheets and closed my eyes as my pants came off. She was more confident this time...in doing whatever she knew I wanted...what she wanted. She slowly pulled my panties down and I kicked them off into the corner of my room. She sat back and just stared. It was amazing to be stared at like you were some sort of goddess. Like she could read my mind she put her head in between my legs. She started to eat me out...tasting every single part of me. I moaned out in ecstasy...she was perfect...this moment was perfect and I wanted it to be every single moment. She started to kiss my thighs teasing and torturing me. Slipping two fingers into me as I screamed out and pulled her hair towards my dripping pussy. She started to move her fingers in and out going slow but then going so fast that my legs were shaking so hard I could feel myself getting close to climax when she pulled out. I looked down to see a devilish grin on her face. I felt so empty without her fingers and I wanted to feel her warmth inside of me again. She slowly moved to my foot and I pushed myself back onto the bed. As soon as my feet were sticking out and I was laying flat on my back I felt her tongue slither around my first toe. It felt odd...I hadn't done or felt anything like this before until her...but honestly I wanted her to have this...so I let her. She sucked each of my toes for a couple minutes until I told her that I wanted to feel her in me again. She pulled her mouth away and crawled towards me on the bed. She lowered her head in between my legs again until I felt myself letting go...she licked up everything that came out. I was exhausted but I knew she wasn't done with me yet. She moved to her side drawer and pulled out a small vibrator. She slipped it into my already dripping pussy. Then after it was in and turned on she moved to my breasts and took of my bra. She tossed it to the same corner where my underwear was. She started to massage my breasts and then took one into her mouth licking it as I felt the pressure of the vibrator hitting my clit. I was filled with pleasure and groaned out her name. She took my other breast and bit down on the sensitive skin. It was soft then she bit my nipple and pulled it slightly. I gasped and moaned with all the pressure the vibrator was putting onto me. She moved to my neck where she started to give me a hickey just below my collarbone. I started to reach my climax and whispered into her ear that I wanted her to taste me again. She pulled away and obliged. I looked down and saw the small hickey which was a maroon sort of red. I felt the vibrator get taken out and her fingers entered me. I started to cum as soon she started to finger me with four fingers this time going faster than she had before. I moaned and began to massage my breasts which was more of a turn on for her since she started to move even faster in me when I looked down and saw she was fingering herself. We both came at the same time and she pushed her fingers into my mouth making me taste all of my juices. The whole thing was so sexy...she had this seductive look in her eyes. She finally laid next to me allowing me to recover from all she had just done to me. She smiled and pulled off all of her clothes letting me watch everything fall out. She laid next to me and sighed...closed her eyes with a smile on her face. I turned my body so that I was spooning her. I felt her get more comfortable as she moved one of her hands to my hip and one onto my breast. I pulled the covers over us not even caring that it was still daylight out. I wanted to fall asleep like this...every night. She whispered how much she loved me into my ear...it made me flashback to our first time in this position...only now...now we were stronger now we wouldn't run like that. Especially now that Justin was gone. We would have to talk about school...I wanted to be public with her I just wasn't exactly sure how yet. I might have to wait until she's at least 16 which I'm not totally sure when that is...god we've spent so much time on serious topics I don't even know what her favorite move is let alone her birthday. We should probably play a game and watch movies until the weekend ends...or we could stay like this...either way I wouldn't exactly mind. I pulled her even closer into me wanting to know that she was still there...this...this I can feel is for the long run...she and I...god like I've said before...I love her so much it pains me.