Reincarnation

Thoughts:'Thinking'

Speak:"talking"

Tail beast:' thoughts'

Tail beast/jutsu:"Speaking"

Time skip: ////

Chapter end: .......
.
.
.
.
.
.

Veering deeper into the abyss, an unsettling feeling gripped at the soul. It had no recollection of its origin or how it arrived in this desolate place. With no company to speak of, it was consumed by a sense of loneliness and disorientation.

The darkness seemed to smother the soul, and it struggled to remain afloat in it's blackened embrace. Each passing moment drained its strength further causing it to flicker in and out of existence. Suddenly, a glimmer of light appeared in the distance, offering a glimmer of hope.

Buoyed by renewed vigor, the soul rode the current towards the light, which grew brighter as it approached. As the light grew brighter, the soul noticed the outline of a figure. The towering figure, adorned in platinum and gold armor, gazed upon the soul with noticable intrigue and inquired, "Hmm, would you mind sharing how you ended up here, little one?"

The soul turned towards the voice where the figure stood, and attempted to respond, however the soul struggled to respond, its essence flickering as it attempted to speak.

The figure tilted its head inquisitively and remarked, "I see, your soul appears to have suffered damage. Your reincarnation process must have taken an unusually long time."

The soul flickered once again, attempting to convey a message.

"I'm afraid I cannot comprehend what you are trying to say," The figure said apologetically.

The soul flickered more vigorously this time, struggling to express itself.

Upon realizing something, the figure exclaimed, "I see. Your memories have also been affected by the damage." He paused for a moment, a hand going up to his chin in contemplation before offering a proposition.

"I may be presumptuous in suggesting this, but I can wipe your past memories completely and replace them with basic knowledge of the world you will soon be reincarnated into. With your potential, you could save that world from its demise."

Although hesitant, the soul ultimately consented to the proposal.

"Very well," The figure replied with a gentle smile. "I have already arranged for your smooth integration into your new world. Let me guide you there."

With a flick of his wrist, a portal materialized in a ghastly violet flurry before the figure stepped inside, beckoning the soul forward with a gesture of the hand. The soul followed suit, and together, they emerged in a star-studded sky of darkness that embraced a small planet with water it's dyed a mystical blue hue along with the emerald green lands and alabaster clouds traversing the thin atmosphere.

"This is the world where you will begin anew." The figure's voice reverberated in the soul's consciousness. "Best of luck to you."

Suddenly, the soul felt an intense force drawing it towards the planet, and darkness enveloped everything.