19. SO CONFUSED

《 A/N … I appreciate every single one of you who have stumbled upon this story of mine and would be absolutely grateful if you could leave a like or sneaky comment on this. It helps me know I'm on the right path but also keeps me motivated to write more stories like this.
Much love. 》

________________________________________________________________________________________

I was busy braiding my hair while I walked the hold, keeping myself busy but also awake because the time differences were going to seriously mess me up. Ghost and Johnny were busy playing a card game, keeping themselves entertained before I dropped to the floor between them and pulled my phone out. No new messages, no missed calls but that wasn't why I'd pulled it out. I pulled the camera app up and held it up, taking a photo of Johnny, deep in thought, his brows drawn as he leant over his cards but he heard the click and his eyes moved to me, catching me as I took another.

"Your concentration face is a bit cute, you know." I grinned cheekily as I scrunched my nose up at him before I looked up at Ghost. I wanted to take a photo of him too but I didn't want to cross a line with him, piss him off or anything. "May I?" I asked him nervously and his eyes snapped to me, my entire body freezing as his gaze held me before his eyes softened and he bowed his head slightly to me. Quick as lightning I took a picture, biting my lip before I opened snapchat and found a new one from Gaz. "Oh god." I giggled softly and felt both Ghost and Johnny lean closer, curious so I got up on my knees and leant my elbows on the seat between them, so they could see my phone clearly before I opened the video he'd sent.

"Hope you guys are having more fun than us." He said with a cheeky smile as he flipped the camera off himself and it zoomed in on Price sleeping in the seat next to him, snoring loudly. I snorted, trying to hold the laugh in but it escaped me anyway.

"How come I don't have you on snap?" Johnny asked, sounding slightly upset and I rolled my head to him before I handed him my phone.

"Add yourself then silly." I giggled. He quickly took my phone, typing away before he handed it back and I looked at the name. "An actual bar of soap? Really?" He grinned cheekily, I still had no idea why they called him Soap but shrugged slightly before I turned to Ghost. "Is yours just a Ghost? Or is it the skull?" I questioned him with a raised brow and he took my phone, typing quickly before he handed it back and to my surprise he added himself to my snapchat, it was a skull of course. "Should we reply?" I asked them both, as I stood up, eyeing both of them giving each other a quick look before Johnny nodded with a glint in his eyes.

I went to start videoing when I was yanked down, and a tiny yelp escaped my mouth before I found myself sitting down between Johnny's legs, my own copying both of them, either side of the bench seat before he leant his chin on my shoulder and held his cards up in front of us. I watched Ghost lift his own again, narrowing his eyes at me while my cheeks heated. "Don't give away our cards Jessie…don't let him read you." Johnny whispered softly against my ear and I shuddered in his arms, my eyes still holding Ghost's and watched his pupils dilate slightly.

I lifted my phone and began recording a video for Gaz, smiling widely at the camera while Johnny poked his tongue out. "Least my two don't snore like that." I giggled before I flicked the camera to Ghost who was still holding my gaze.

"We don't…but you do." He said gruffly, almost jokingly and I gasped, offended by what he said.

"I do not!" I squealed at him before I ended the video and sent it to Gaz. "Do I?" I asked more softly, now slightly embarrassed that maybe I did snore.

A deep chuckle left Ghost as he sat up straight and I felt Johnny laughing softly behind me. "Not at all sweetheart." He answered me, his nose brushing my cheek slightly and I pushed back against him, slightly nudging my elbow into his ribs but he just squeezed me tighter so I wriggled free, standing up between them both before I moved to the opposite side and laid down on the seat, my left leg resting against the hull, resting before we landed again while I let them finish their game.