7. LITTLE BUNNY

《 A/N ... I appreciate every single one of you who have stumbled upon this story of mine and would be absolutely grateful if you could leave a like or sneaky comment on this. It helps me know I'm on the right path but also keeps me motivated to write more stories like this.

Much love. 》

________________________________________________________________________________________

My eyes moved to the glass in my hand, noticing it was empty and I pouted slightly before I reached out for the bottle, only it wasn't there and my gaze moved around the room, looking for it before I realised Ghost had put it away. "Hey...no fair." I said slowly, feeling a light buzz hit my body. "I wasn't done."

He shook his head before he grabbed a different bottle and another glass, then moved to the couch and got comfortable. I got up carefully and dropped down next to him, eyeing him carefully before he filled my glass, then his own, then turned the TV on. I smiled half-heartedly at him as I sipped on my full glass, sighing in appreciation at how good the alcohol tasted before I turned my attention to the screen. It was one of the Lord of the Rings movies and I quickly adjusted myself to settle in before I felt the urge to pee.

I got up and ran to my room and as I entered the common room I noticed Ghost was laying down, taking up the whole damn couch. "You hog." I pouted as I got closer, and he simply grunted at me, not giving a shit that there was no room. "Give me room or I'm going to lay on you." I threatened him, folding my arms. I knew that would make him move, but he didn't, he just stared me down so I climbed onto the couch and knelt between his knees. "I'm serious...I will lay on you." He just stared at me and I swear his eyes darkened, assessing me.

He still didn't move so I shrugged and dropped down to him, landing heavily on his chest and I knew it was the alcohol making me stupidly cocky but I didn't care, I was watching the movie and I would be damn comfortable about it too and to my surprise, Ghost was incredibly comfortable. I sighed deeply as my arms lazily wrapped around his chest, feeling him tense slightly. "Comfortable?" He questioned gruffly.

"Oh like you wouldn't believe...you're so warm too." I replied sluggishly before I could stop myself and I cringed slightly at how stupid I sounded before my mouth kept going. "This would be better if you hugged me too." My mind caught up a second after the words left my mouth and I was internally screaming at myself for being this casual and flirtatious with Ghost but I gasped loudly when I felt his arm wrap around my back loosely.

His fingers found my braid quickly and I felt him playing with it, almost absent-mindedly, because I knew his gaze was on the TV too yet that didn't stop me from tilting my head back so I could look at him. "Yes." He said deeply and I felt my cheeks heat up before I nuzzled my head back against his chest. "Look at me." It was gentle but it was a clear order and I lifted my head, moving my gaze back to him before my eyes landed on his.

"Will you take it off? The mask?" I asked quietly, knowing it was a stupid question but he looked at me, egging me to ask what had been bothering me so I did, stupid or not.

"Show my face?" He questioned and I nodded. "Negative, Harrison."

"Do you wear it because you're ugly then?"

"Quite the opposite, love." His reply wasn't snappy or gruff it was actually, light and amused, like he was teasing and playing along. Holy crap did I like this side of him, I had no idea he was this witty or fun.

"So you wear it to keep the women at bay...smart move. Never get any work done otherwise." I quipped back with a slight smile but that didn't stop the curiosity inside me and I think he sensed it because he looked at me strangely, tilting his head slightly. "I still want to know what you look like...scars and all. But I'm like a cat and I know that curiosity will kill me."