42. FEAR IS FOR THE WEAK

WARNING -ADORABLE SHIT

《 A/N … I appreciate every single one of you who have stumbled upon this story of mine and would be absolutely grateful if you could leave a like or sneaky comment on this. It helps me know I'm on the right path but also keeps me motivated to write more stories like this.
Much love. 》

________________________________________________________________________________________

ONE WEEK LATER

Johnny walked in front of me, keeping me semi hidden from sight as we entered the corridor with our rooms, and I quickly dumped my back into my room, while he chucked his on his bed before we headed towards the common room, knowing, on Sunday night, the guys would be preparing a dinner. The only reason I knew that was because Johnny had told me that Price refused to give up Sunday family dinners, even if I wasn’t there and they were a man down without Simon, if they were all home, he made sure it still happened. “They are gonna freak you know.” He said quietly over his shoulder and I smiled as I reached forward and grabbed his hand.

“I’ve been gone for months, of course they are.” I replied just as quietly and he stopped, then turned to me and raised a brow.

“You know I mean about this.” He lifted our hands up. I shrugged and leant up on my toes, kissing him quickly before I let him go and shoved him forward, hearing him chuckle softly before he entered the common room first.

A collective ‘welcome back’ sounded out and fuck did my chest swell with anticipation and joy hearing my team, my family sound out. I had really missed them, missed this place, but I really did need that time away, to heal, to learn, to accept. I could hear Johnny from the other side of the door and I smiled widely as he spoke. “Yeah, yeah…look, things are gonna be different around here from now on though, you got that Roach.” He definitely directed that at Gary and I nearly giggled out.

“The hell you mean ‘things are gonna be different’? What did you do? Is Jessie not coming back?” I heard Gary and he sounded slightly worried before Gaz sounded out.

“She’ll be back…right?” Awwwwww bless even he was worried I’d not return. 

Then I heard Price clear his throat. “Explain MacTavish.” He grumbled deeply and I took that as my cue to enter.

“MUMMY’S HOME!” I called out to them as I stepped through the door. Gaz and Roach were on the couch while Price was near the table, putting him closer to me and he smiled warmly before he stepped up and embraced me tightly, sighing deeply.

“Home, home?” He asked quietly and I swear I heard his voice crack softly. I nodded and squeezed him back before I heard Gaz and Roach fighting over who would hug me next. “Wait your turns.” Price said sternly, refusing to let me go before I felt him move slightly and then he kissed my cheek softly before he let me go. “Welcome home Jessie.” Well my cheeks did blush at that, and I smiled at him before I turned my attention to the other two.

I pointed to Gaz and he quickly poked his tongue at Roach before he scooped me up, spinning me around and a giggle escaped me before he put me down and kissed my cheek. “Missed you princess.” He said quietly and I squeezed his cheeks before I kissed his forehead, whispering ‘I missed you too’. He moved aside and Roach immediately pulled me into a hug, surprisingly not going straight for a kiss and I was pleasantly surprised, until he let me go and grabbed my face, planting one right on my lips and I heard Johnny grunt immediately.

“HA! Why are you being like that Johnny, she’s mine remember.” Roach teased, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he turned to Johnny, and I noticed the look on his face, he was absolutely egging Johnny on and I rolled my eyes at him before I turned my gaze to Johnny and just shook my head softly, signalling him to relax and to stay there.