Sneaky link- Ddot

"ma said you gotta come with us." DD says peeking into my room then just leaving.

"Nigga go where?" I say but he ignores me and doesn't come back. I roll my eyes before getting up and getting dressed, I couldn't decide between sweatpants or jeans to go with my graphic tee. "Gordo!"

"Yeah?" Notti says opening my door and walking in, collapsing on my bed.

"What goes better?" I say holding the jeans and sweatpants to my body, already having the shirt on.

"These." He says grabbing a discarded pair of light blue jeans. "Those look ass." He says pointing to the sweatpants and dark blue jeans.

"Thank you." I say grabbing the jeans from him and putting them on. "Airforces?" I ask taking them from my shoe rack.

"Hell yeah." He says nodding, lifting his foot up to show his.

"Yo where we going?" I ask grabbing Nottis arm and taking his to the bathroom with me. "I ask DD but he just ignored me." I say pulling out my edge control and rat tail comb.

"Mami said we can't leave you since everyone gone so you coming wit us to play basketball." Notti says sitting on the toilet.

"Nigga I don't play basketball." I say starting to do my edges and style my box braids.

"I invited Eva so you wouldn't be alone, you know I got you nigga." He says patting my chest iykyk.

"Go get DD, I'm ready." I say walking back to my room as Notti heads to DD's. I put on some perfume before walking downstairs. Dd and Notti was already downstairs waiting so we just left and started walking to the rec center.

"Yo ddot!" Notti says jogging to an unfamiliar boy, I've seen him a couple times but we've never talked or anything because either I'm out or just not hanging out with the boys.

"Eva at the park already." Ddot says to me putting his arm around Notti as they get closer.

"Good looks." I say jogging towards the park. There was something familiar about Ddot, not just the fact he's friends with my brother, it was something way more. "Eva!" I yell walking up to her.

"Y/N/N." She says hopping off the swing, running over to me. "I feel like I haven't seen you in so long." She says hugging me before breaking it and putting her arm over my shoulder.

"Right, I missed you." I say as we walk back over to the swings.

"Where the boys at?" She says looking around.

"They ugly asses coming." I say pointing to the basketball court as they walk over. "Yo gordo, gimme your jacket!"

"Yo I gotchu." Ddot says handing me his since he was closer.

And that's when it hit me, he was my sneaky link. I guess I never learned him name or something because that shit did not click immediately. "Oh my god Eva bro, if I tell you this don't tell no one." I say as Ddot walk away.

"Girl I swear on my life, what happened?" She whispers.

"That's my sneaky link."