Chapter 105

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Dustin grabbed onto the sheet rope first and climbed through, landing on the mattress on the other side.

"Come on! Quickly!" Eddie shouts as he sees the door is close to breaking.  "You go next." Eddie says to Ivy.

"What? No, you!" She says.

"This isn't time to argue. Go!" Eddie shouts and Ivy listens, knowing he was right, this was not the time for an argument.

She climbs up the rope and lets go as soon as the gravity changes, landing on the mattress. Dustin helps her up and the two of them look up in the portal to Eddie.

"Eddie, come on!" Ivy shouts, getting worried that he wouldn't make it.

Eddie throws his weapons to the floor and starts to climb the rope when he gets an idea as he hears the door cracking.

"Eddie, come on! Let's go! Eddie, you're so close! Eddie! Let's go!" Dustin shouts, starting to panic as well.

"Eddie, no! Eddie!" Ivy shouted, seeing the look on his face.

He doesn't listen and instead lets go of the rope.

"Eddie." Dustin says, confused by his actions. "Eddie!"

Eddie ignores the two of them and picks his weapons back up. He goes over to the sheet rope and cuts it in half, stopping them from getting through.

"Eddie, what are you doing?! Eddie, no!" Dustin shouts. Whereas Ivy is getting an idea of her own.

Dustin catches the other end of the sheets as they fall into his arms.

"Eddie! Eddie!" Dustin shouts as he sees Eddie move the mattress out of the way as well.

Ivy moves away from the gate as Dustin continues to shout up to Eddie. She tries to focus her mind and think about what she wants, this is going to be the only way she can do it. She's going to have to break the barrier that stops her powers from working in the Upside Down.

"I'm buying more time." He says back to Dustin as Ivy comes back over to the portal. This time her eyes are blazing orange.

As Eddie runs out of the trailer with his weapons on his back, Dustin turns to Ivy.

"What are we gonna do?" He asks her.

"Leave it to me. You have to stay here." She says, turning to face him and he is shocked to see her eyes are a blazing orange.

" She says, turning to face him and he is shocked to see her eyes are a blazing orange