Chapter 74

Ivy's POV:

Ivy's POV:

Steve and Ivy got up early that morning, promising to take Robin in to school. They had to get in early because there was a prep rally for the basketball team and she had to be there earlier because she was in the band so that meant that they all had to get up earlier to take her.

They were in the car on the way to the High School with Robin and she was talking about her recent crush who frequents the Video Store.

Robin was doing her make up so Ivy let her sit up front so she could use the mirror.

"Ivy and I have no time with each other even though we live together. We're both working or the kids are around and we never have time by ourselves. Do you know the last time we had sex?" Steve says.

"Hey! I don't want her knowing about that." Ivy says.

"But, do you?" Steve asks. 

"No." Ivy mutters, sinking back into her seat knowing that she was wrong and he was right. 

They both notice that Robin is very quiet throughout their exchange and when they look over at her they notice that she isn't even paying attention.

"Robin! Are you listening?" He asks her.

"Uh, yes. I-I'm listening." She says.

"What did I just say?"

"Something about work.." She says, only half listening to what he was saying.

"No, I was talking about Ivy and how little time with have with each other." He says.

"Cut me some slack, please."

"Well--"

"Your love life is way better than it used to be now your with Ivy but that doesn't mean I want to hear about how the sex is." She says.

"But--"

"No. She is right. Please don't talk to her about that." Ivy says.

"Okay, alright." He says, admitting defeat and not talking about it anymore.

"Besides, it is seven in the morning, we have to go to the stupid pep rally, and I woke up looking like a corpse." Robin says, looking in the mirror and messing with her hair.

"You're worried about a basketball pep rally? You expect me to believe that?" Steve says.

"Yeah? So?"

"So we both know what this is about. Okay, I'm not buying that bullshit." Steve says.

"We all know this is about Vicky." Ivy says.

"Absolutely not." Robin quickly denies.

"Yes it is. You know what else I think?"

"I really don't care--"