Chapter 98

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Ivy was thrown into her mind once more and this time it wasn't a memory. It wasn't one of El's. She is just in the black void.

"Ivy." A voice calls. She turns to face that voice and she sees Henry standing there in his white uniform, though it is a little dirty now.

She runs over to him and pulls him into a bone crushing hug.

"What's happening? Why have I been pulled into memories? Where are you?" She fires out questions.

"All will be learnt in time." Henry says. "Come on, let's sit." He says, motioning over to a table that had just formed.

The two of them took a seat and they started to talk to each other. Both of them having questions that only the other could answer.

While Ivy was seeing her friend Nancy was seeing Vecna and she was seeing everything to do with him. Who he was before, the truth behind the Creel murders and who Vecna truly is.

"Where have you been? You said I'll be seeing you more and then you don't talk to me and instead I am pulled into memories." She asks Henry.

"I know you must be confused but I needed you to know that was happening. El had forgotten her memories and Brenner is making her remember. I needed you to know that and it was the easiest way. Plus, this way I got to spend time with you." He tells her.

"You were there as well?" She asks.

"I'm always here." He tells her with a smile. She smiles back and leans up to give him a hug.

"When are you coming home? I miss you." She asks as he said that he would be back in Hawkins soon.

"I'm nearly done and then we can be together again." He tells her and she smiles up at him, pulling him back into another hug that was much tighter than the last one because of how excited she was.

"What happened, Henry?" She asks remembering where she was before this.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I was going through the gate but then I woke up here. What's happening back in Hawkins?" She asks him knowing that he will know the answer.

"You haven't gone through the gate but you will when you wake up. You shouldn't have been in the Upside Down again, you could have died. You nearly died last time." He tells her.

"But you kept me safe. You always keep me safe." She says.

"I can't keep you safe from the environment and that is what was killing you last time." He tells her.

"Oh...I didn't know that it was hurting me."

"I could see it whenever I looked at you. Over the months you grew paler and more sickly. You didn't even get up some days. I was so worried about you. That's why I told you to leave so desperatly when the gate opened up." He tells her, wanting her to know that he didn't want her to go but she had to for her own health.