Chapter 76

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Steve and Ivy woke up the next day and got ready for work. They had to pick Robin up on their way as it was now the weekend so she was doing a full shift with them.

Ivy was a little worried because she hadn't heard from Eddie since the night before. He usually calls when he gets home because he knows how stressed Ivy gets about them all. Ever since loosing Hopper and Billy she is more worried so they all check in with her so that she knows they are safe. However not hearing from him has really sent her into a tizzy but she is trying to keep it lowkey, not wanting to worry Steve as well.

When they got to work they started to rewinding all the movies that they had gotten at the end of yesterday and didn't have time to reshelve. With Robin there the process went by a lot quicker. After they had rewound them all they put them on the trolley so they could put them away.

Two hours into their shift they were finally able to start stacking all of the movies again however in that time more people had returned movies but they were leaving those to do later. It was a never ending cycle.

Robin started to talk about the night before and what happened at the Pep rally. Apparently Vickie and her got to talking while Tammy was singing so she was talking to the two of them about that as they are the only ones she can really talk to about it as no one else knows that she likes girls.

"Then Vickie laughed. And it wasn't like a cheap, fake laugh either. It was like...it was a real, genuine laugh." She says, walking around one of the aisles over to Steve and Ivy.

Steve was holding a pile of tapes while Ivy would take the one he passes her and put it back. He is the holder and she is the stacker.

"Of course. It's my Muppet joke. It's hilarious." Steve cockily says.

"Don't get too cocky." Ivy says, knowing how Steve gets. If he gets something right then he will hold onto it for ages. Side note - never let him win a game unless you are in his team, he will hold it over you for ages.

"My point is that Vickie laughed and everything was just like...It was perfect." Robin says, sounding so happy that it made Ivy smile at her friends happiness.

"But?" Steve and Ivy say together, knowing it was coming.

They move onto the next aisle and Robin follows them.

"But I'm having this problem where it's like, I should stop talking. I have said everything I need to say. But then I guess I get nervous and the words, they just keep spilling out, and it's like my...my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or...or rather my...my mouth is moving faster than my brain. And it's like I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging, I'm trying to stop, but I can't. And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?" Robin rants as Steve and I move around in a well rehearsed dance to put away the movies while she walks around us as she talks.