Chapter 78

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

She heads over the counter and she tells Robin to go on the computer, still not knowing how to work it properly.

"What are you doing?" Max asks.

"Maybe we don't need a last name. Maybe this Reefer Rick guy has an account with us. A lot of people do and we could probably guess which one is the right Rick just by his movie selection." Ivy suggests and Dustin gives her a big hug.

"I knew I came here for a reason." Dustin says as they break away from the hug.

Steve comes around the counter and looks at the computer, giving Ivy a kiss on the cheek as an apology to what he said about Eddie.

Robin types in 'Rick' to the search bar of their loyalty card members and a few Ricks come up.

"Twelve Ricks already have accounts here." Robin says.

"That's a lot of Ricks." Max says.

"So, let's narrow it down." Robin says.

She clicks on the first Rick on the list and they look at the movies he had taken out recently, just like Ivy suggested.

"Rick Alderman's latest rentals are Annie and Dumbo. What are the chances our drug dealer has a family?" Robin asks.

"Not likely." Max says.

"Alright. Rick Conroy. Sixteen Candles, Teen Wolf and Romancing the stone." Robin lists off.

"No." They all say to her.

"Okay. Rick Joiner. Mask, Footloose, and Grease." She says.

"No." They all say.

"Rick Kimbrough. The Blue Lagoon and Splash." She says.

"Defiantly not." Max says as they all laugh.

"Okay. Rick Lipton. Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie. Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams. Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke." She lists off and they all start to celebrate as they knew they had the right guy.

"Bingo." Dustin says while laughing.

"Lipton?" Max says.

"Spells like the tea. 2121 Holland Road." Robin tells them.

"That's out by Lovers Lake." Dustin says.

"Middle of nowhere." Max says.

"It's the perfect place to hide." Ivy says.

The three that work there go off to get their things before they leave the shop. They have Max and Dustin work the front desk quickly for the only person in the shop while they did that, hopefully they would tell the person in the store they would be closing soon.

When they came back Max was renting out the movie for the man and he left the shop just as they were about to leave.

"Got everything?" Ivy asks everyone.