Chapter 46

Ivy's POV:

Ivy's POV:

When we got inside we both went for a shower. Steve went in his parents shower and I went in his. We both needed to warm out a little and showers are the quickest way.

I got out and got changed into my fluffy pjs and it was the cosiest I think I have been in a long time. I came out of the bathroom with my bag and went downstairs. When I went down I saw Steve in the kitchen grabbing snacks for when we watch movies.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, you warmer now?"

"Yeah, these pj's are so cosy." I say, walking over to him. I wrap him in a hug so he can feel the cosiness. He wrapped his arms around me too.

"That is really cosy. Where did you get these?" He asks.

"I don't know. Hopper gave them to me when he got back from work one day." I say.

"I should get some." Steve mutters to himself. "Come on then. Movies!" He says. He unwraps his arms from around me and carries some of the snacks into the living room. I take the rest in and put my bag beside the couch. I put the snacks on the table and open my bag and grab my cosiest blanket to wrap up together in. I think Hopper must have gone in the cosiest shop in the world when he got these things and brought them home. I wonder what it was like in there, were there fluffy things everywhere?

Steve sat down, after putting the movie in, and I jumped beside him. I pulled the blanket over the two of us as he turned the TV on. The first movie was 'Miracle on 34th Street'. Steve says it's a classic.

The movie was great, I cried a little and so did Steve, so it really was good

After that we settled in for 'The Snowman'. It was a little bit of an odd one but I liked it. I would have preferred if it was live action and not a cartoon. I am not much of a fan of cartoons. But I still enjoyed it.

By the end of the two movies, the food and playing out in the snow. I was so tired.

I fell asleep on Steve's shoulder and I think he fell asleep too. When I woke up it was quarter to 10. I had to get back. I shook Steve's shoulder gently but he didn't respond so I did what always wakes him up. I kissed him. He kissed back straight away, cupping my face and moving closer. It works like a charm.