Chapter 101

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Check this out. The War Zone." He tells them pointing out a very American ad. "I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh...well, uh, killing things, basically."

He tells them and they all seem to brighten up at the fact that they actually have a place in mind to go and get the things they'll need to fight Vecna.

"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" Robin asks, pointing out the picture on the ad.

"Well, lucky for us it is, so...This...This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of the main roads, we ought to be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks." Eddie says.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some store called 'The War Zone'." Erica says.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy says.

"Me too." Lucas agrees.

"Yeah but is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin says.

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie asks.

"What, You got some sort of car we don't know about?" Steve asks.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve. And it's not exactly mine, but, uh...it'll do." Eddie says, with a large smile as he leans up from the table.

"You're gonna do it again? Last time it was a bet." Ivy says.

"Yeah and guess who won." Eddie says.

None of the others having any idea what they are going on about.

"You did." Ivy says, sounding defeated.

"Exactly, so I can do it again now especially now that we actually need it this time." Eddie says.

"Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?" Eddie turns to Max and asks.

Ivy drifts off into her own world when she hears the nickname that instantly makes her think of Billy.

While Ivy is off in her own world Max goes back into her room and grabs her old Halloween mask for Eddie to use.

"Hey, you okay?" Steve asks, noticing her glazed over expression.

"Hmm." Ivy says, breaking out of her thoughts.

"You okay?" Steve asks.

"Yeah." Ivy tells him with a smile, knowing he would worry otherwise and none of them have time to worry at the moment.

Max comes back with the mask and Eddie laughs when he sees it.

"Oh, yeah. This'll do." He says, looking at the mask with a laugh.