Part 39 (the end)

Sunny started walking away from the growing crowd to try and find Turtle.

The river splashed with seawing tails and wings. Feathertail was on the other side of the river sitting in a tree seemingly sleeping. -he looks comfortable...- Sunny thought, spotting a small green seawing, -there he is..-.

"Whatcha doing little guy?" Sunny asked, coming up behind him, "looks like a game. What is it?"

"It's a puzzle game I guess.." turtle replied while building up the wall around his mess of leaves and sticks, "it's to help dragonets use talon, eye coordination. The way to play is to make a droplet go from the first leaf to the last."

"Interesting..." Sunny sat next to the green seawing, "no magic involved?"

"Not one bit.." Turtle said, and a silver object could be seen in the distance, but it dropped to the sand as it reached somewhere near the river's end, "I heard that you made a um.. beacon of protection around the rivers? Is that true?"

"Yeah.. it's only to protect us from the animus objects father enchants to kill us.." Sunny dropped her tail into the now calm water, -why is there gold coming from my scales!? WHY!?-, "I also made something to help build things around here."

"Cool.." Turtle fumbled with a leaf and the droplet fell off it, "dang it! I was so close!"

He gave a little chuckle after the outburst and shewed Sunny off so he could concentrate. Sunny looked around to check if no-one was around. She picked up a smoothed river rock and put it close to her snout.

"Enchant this stone to turn into a clear mirror that can show the exact moment the holder thinks of.. and make it fancy and small.." the stone started to chip itself, Sunny had the same expression on her face since she knew this would happen, it was no longer a test to know if she was an animus. The rock stopped moving when it was finished. The back was facing up towards the golden dragon with what looked like a cactus carved in it with flowers on the other side when she flipped it over. The mirror glistened in the sunlight. -time to test this... the skywing arena..-. The shapes in the mirror change from the face of Sunny to a view from the queen's porch. -it looks like we're looking through Scarlett's eyes.. wow...-.

Sunny moved the mirror around and it looked like the mirror followed her movements. Sunny's eyes widened as blue blurred figures of different tribes sitting on the seats where the skywing observed sat. Seawings, sandwing's, a few skywings and scavengers and a lot of icewings. Sunny stepped forward and motioned the mirror to look over the edge of the balcony. A bright light came from the middle of the arena which, with the figures, made the place look otherworldly.

-let's see what will happen huh..?-