Part 23

(Sunny's dream)

The place was dark, and cold. Everywhere, the small dragon looked, was black.

"Hello?" Sunny asked into the nothing that was her dream. A white dragon appeared in front of Sunny, it was an icewing... The white dragon was draped in treasure and gems, their eyes were as green as sea Turtle shells, and down the dragon's back were large red spots that were nearly black and that looked like the icicles that were on an icewings neck were individually ripped off.

"Hello little animus..." they said to Sunny, "the names Canyon.. and I know yours already Sunny.."

-I know Canyon from somewhere... but where?- Sunny thought.

"Well you know me from long ago... before you hatched..." Canyon said, "and stop thinking so much... I can hear everything you think..."

"Sorry.." Sunny looked up at the white dragon, "wait... this is a dream right?"

"Yes it is but it's different... I'm a real dragon!.. well used to be.."

"What does that mean, 'well used to be'?"

"I'll tell you later... right now, you need to wake up.."

Sunny woke with a jolt and went to sit at the entrance of the cave. It was still dark but the moons were slowly going down.

-what the hell was that!?- Sunny thought, -Canyon? An icewing? Goodness... I am going insane...-

The small dragon looked down at the camps near the rivers and saw the small area that her and Turtle were in yesterday. She flew down to it and picked some fruits off the trees, there was no one in the area.

-what if I went back to the sky palace to torture Scarlet again...?- Sunny thought, wanting to see Scarlet's head on a stick, -no not to see that gruesome image... to watch a fight... with her champion... Peril...-

(This canyon dragon will come up in a future book I'm currently writing)