Part 12

"Mother, why are you here?" Tsunami asked.

"Well your father and now you my sweet daughter!" Coral's scales flashed and another seawing that was flying shot into the palace, "I can't believe that scarlet would take my egg and raise her in this terrible place.."

"Actually we didn't get raised here." Starflight said, "we were all raised under the claws of the cloud's mountain range, with an underground river."

"Sunny?" A voice came from behind the dragonets, "what's happening?!"

Sunny swung around and saw FeatherTail with a protective and worried look.

"Feather! Uhhh.." Sunny ran to the skywing.

"Are you escaping?" The red dragon lowered his large wings, "can I come with you?"

"What? Why?" Sunny asked, confused, "don't you like it here?"

"It's terrible here!" FeatherTail explained, "and I think we should probably be quick... the queen may be awake and ready to send orders to the guards."

"And why should we trust you?" Coral growled at the skywing, "you could be a spy.."

"Well if I was a bad guy then why did I set the prisoners in the palace?" FeatherTail lifted his wing and a green seawing shot out and ran to queen Coral.

"CORAL!" The green seawing sad as he hugged the queen, "YOUR OK!"

"Gill! You're ok!" The queen hugged back, "I'm finding everyone today!"

"We should get going.." Feather lifted into the air, "I hear scarlet yell.."

And every dragon on the balcony flew with FeatherTail.