Part 32

(At the mountain)

"Ok just pick up a stick." Sunny asked Turtle, "and tell it to fly to the fire circle and light it aflame."

"Ok.." Turtle did as she said and the fire pit cracked with fire, "what next?"

"Well.... Uhhhhh.... I don't know..." Sunny scratched her head, "remember I'm still practicing myself..."

"Right.." Turtle said, taking out that animus tracker map out and laying down, "soooo... I guess one of the nightwing's here is an animus..."

"That's my dad," Sunny said, pointing at the black dot and to the cave on the mountain, "he's a nightwing, and that's how I got my power I think.."

"Interesting.." the green dragon said. It was the middle of the day at this point, and clouds were gathering at the top of the mountain.

"See you later tiny!" Sunny leaped into the air.

"That's not my name!" Turtle yelled, "it's Turtle!"

"I know!" Sunny flew off to the top of the mountain, where a storm was brewing. She landed in the same spot where she was yesterday.

The snow was more mushy than before. -what if whatever tapped me yesterday was that white dragon? Canyon?- Sunny thought, scratching her head.

A few minutes went quick as the cool breeze swept the mountain top and rainfall quickened. Sunny breathed in the flesh rain smell. She closed her eyes and layed down on the melted snow.

-I feel as though I should probably get back to the cave...-  Sunny opened her eyes as rain showered on her snout, -yeah... I think I should... I wanna talk to Canyon again...-

The small yellow dragon flew down to the river to pick some fruits from the trees. She spoke to Turtle who was in the river, avoiding the rain, he gave her his map of animus dragons. She thanked him and went to the cave where her parents were. They were both talking and catching up. Sunny took her camel blanket to the back of the cave, laid on it and took out the map. Nothing to say that The icewing was nearby.