Part 7

As the queen said that something clicked inside sunny, something telling her that she was more powerful than she thought.

"Don't believe me then, but tonight when you have a nightmare you won't wake from till morning all prisoners and guards will be well fed and looked after," Sunny scolded the queen.

The small skywing queen shivered and left the room not looking behind herself. It looked as if she asked FeatherTail to watch over the caged dragon, then the queen left for her sleeping quarters. FeatherTail looked in a mix of scared and excited.

"W-was that true?" The guard asked with a shake in his voice, "about the feeding thing?"

"Well..." Sunny put one of her claws on her chin, "leave the room for a sec.."

FeatherTail did as Sunny asked and walked outside. Sunny picked up a stone and told it 'any time queen scarlet of the skywing's doesn't treat her prisoners, guards or subjects well fed and looked after she would have terrible nightmares till dawn, with all her prisoners, guards and subjects looked after.'

"You can come back in, FeatherTail." Sunny said. The red dragon came in slowly, "Put this stone into one of the queen's meals, ok?"

"Why though?" FeatherTail asked.

"Just do it before she eats tonight!" Sunny loudly whispered, "leave before it's too late!"

And just like that, the guard left the room. The guard didn't come back after midnight, then Sunny fell asleep, wondering what her friends would think if she told them about her power.

-tsunami: that's a lie Sunny, now help me win this fight!
-clay: that's a nice story Sunny
-Starflight: I don't know Sunny... I think you told a lie...
-glory: I mean I already knew about it.