Part 21

Sunny felt a sick feeling stab her multiple times.

"How do you know that?" Sunny whispered, "not many dragons no that... how did you know..."

"I ma- found an old animus dragon map that tracks each animus dragon in Pyrrha!" Turtle came over to Sunny and showed her the map. There were two dots that were right next to each other, a green one and a golden one, "see? That you Sunny!"

"And you too, Turtle," Sunny said pointing at the green dot, "you'd think to also enchant this to hide your power ether?"

"I-I never really thought about that..." Turtle quickly rolled up the scroll the map was on, "might do that later..."

"Probably should.." Sunny turned around and started walking back to her friends, thinking that their conversation was over, but she felt a tug on her tail.

"Can you teach me?" Turtle said as Sunny turned back around, "like how to do the right enchant without going wrong?"

"I'm still practicing myself.." Sunny said, her tail swaying, "but I guess I can try.."

"Well, when do we start?" Turtle asked, appearing under Sunny's wing. The small seawing had a gold band on his upper left arm, he also had a black leather sash on his neck.

"Tomorrow probably.." Sunny replied.