Part 18

"NOOOO!!" Stonemover screamed, "why did you do this! HOW did you do this!?"

Sunny backed away as Stonemover stood up. Running talon's could be heard coming towards the cave. Sunny looked away from Stonemove and at the dragon in the cave entrance. It was Sunny's mother, Thorn. But she was staring at the nightwing.

"Thorn?" Stonemover said, ducking his head a little, "y-you're here? You got my letter?"

"What letter, you large sack of black coal?" Thorn hissed at Stonemover, bringing Sunny closer to her.

"You didn't get my letter?" The nightwing said looking at the ground, "b-but I sent it to the scorpion den... how didn't you get it?"

"Shut up!" Thorn yelled, "You left me! You left me alone with an egg!"

"What?" Stone and Sunny said in sink.

"Mother, what's going on?" Sunny said looking up at Thorn, "you know this dragon?"

"We... we had an egg??" Stonemove looked at Sunny and Thorn, "and that dragonet is... is ours?"

"Yes you idiot!" Thorn yelled.

"That explains the animus power..." Stonemover said. He walked to Sunn, "how do you feel?"

"Wait, Sunny.. you're an animus!?" Thorn said, bringing Sunny close to her, "why didn't you tell me!?"

"I kinda hinted it at you, mother.." Sunny said, "and I think it was all possible that it would happen since he's my father.."